DAY SEVEN

D A Y S E V E N : R U I N
THIRD PERSON -
HARRY STYLES, WHOLE

Despite Louis anger in the last night, he's decided to take initiative into driving for the day and maybe some more. With that, it gives more time for Zayn and Harry being together without Harry feeling as if Louis would judge every single move Harry makes.

Harry isn't sure why he feels that way, but he's got a feeling that Louis nitpicks on every little thing he does. In transition, as this morning meanwhile Zayn and Harry claimed the bedroom yesterday, Harry walks over to the fridge to get his drink Louis shoves pass him.

"You're disgusting." Louis murmurs under breath before heading toward the drivers seat. Like the calm, collective young man Harry is, he takes a deep breath and allows himself to avoid any disputes with Louis. That's what he wanted right? Louis did say they weren't anything. So Harry deserves to save his breath.

But what makes me so disgusting?

Harry shyly knocks on the border of Niall's bunk to see if the lad is awake because he's in desire of company to watch movies with. "Niall? Are you awake." Harry attempts to whisper as quiet as possible but it's not working because Liam groans in his sleep, "Shut it, Harry. Nobody's awake."

Instead, Harry grabs some frozen nuggets and puts them in the microwave, only serving for himself. He had a good night yesterday but wakes up feeling pathetic and worthless? Why is everything so opposite?

Harry's phone buzzes and he immediately checks, gaining interest once he notices that Niall texts, "Nobody wants to talk too much right now to you. Well only Liam and Louis. I'm fine though! We're buddies."

"Why not?" Harry responds, he feels it's too short so he gives Niall a response that tells him they'll always be friends too, with a sweet letter x. "Lou was crying yesterday. Liam assisted. Don't know what's wrong they drove in the front and didn't say a word to me when you were inside with Zayn."

As much as Harry wants to save the day and mend a broken heart, he doesn't want to interfere with Louis, especially considering last night.

His upsetting thoughts are taken out of line as he hears a worrisome Louis, "Hey? Who's out here? I need help." Louis says and Harry immediately races to the drivers seat shouting, "Lou? What's wrong!"

"Fuck you." Louis mumbles with a death grip on the steering wheel. "You hate me. But you need help. And I'm here!" Harry whines, a nauseous feeling over swaying in his stomach as Louis swerves consistently.

Harry becomes the bigger person, putting his hands above louis on the wheel and gripping the wheel to stay in a straight line between their lane. "Louis! Pull over to the right." Harry instructs as the two of them use both their power to turn.

And boy was that turn crazy. It causes Niall to race over to them, hands steady on the furniture so they won't fall. Liam and Zayn both awake by now. "Zayn! Liam!" Niall calls as he sees Harry and Louis panting in frustration with the vehicle and each other.

"All of you guys, out." Zayn demands as he opens the door allowing them to evacuate. Harry stays behind with his lover and sits in the passenger seat to assist Zayn. "What's wrong?"

"An engine got over powered. I think there will be smoke coming out the hood soon." Zayn sighs but his upset demeanor is cured by Harry's remedy of kisses.

"It wasn't me or Louis' fault. I think he was just driving and the car started controlling itself. You aren't mad are you?" Harry knows how to kiss up so fine, he deserves a trophy. But the only reward he gets is a hug from Zayn and sweet little murmurs, "Never mad at you."