chapter 2 : "surprise!"

*Frisk pov* 

i went to snowdin just in case i want to relax on a piece full town. i went to grillby's i want to order some burgers and fries i'm also hungry seen's i forgot to eat one of alphys cup noodle's.

i went to grillby's and thank god! sans was not here, if he was there i would walk away and say "NOPE". i walk forward to grillby and grillby realize its me, "frisk?... is that you?" he ask as he remove my hoodie up, i swear i saw a bit of dark red blush on grillby, but shrug's it off. "y-yeah grillby well kinda hard tell what happen to me but can i explain it later w-when i get my order?" i said, hoping he would drop the topic. "hmm.... okay frisk, i understand. so, what do you want to order?" he ask me, as he show a menu "i'll take a burger please?" i order. "okay."  grillby answer then went to the back of the door kitchen.

i heard an opened door sound behind me, i look behind and saw sans! 'shit' i curse in my head i look back and put up my hoodie so i can cover my cat ear's, but the only problem is my tail! so i told grillby to cancelled my order and i hurry up and try to walk past from sans 'i swear if he notice me i'm gonna call goat mom (toriel if you already now) and tell her that i want sans to stay away from me with this cat ears and tails i got!, wait what does it called? oh yeah neko.' i almost done it but after i tried to open the door but. "hey miss? you seem new here whats your name buddy?" he ask me. welp cant hide it from him anymore "you already know me." i said his still behind me. "know you? heh. i cant even see your face if i know you." he sais with his smile i tun to him then remove my hoodie.

"f-frisk?" i can see him blushing blue.
"yeah its me..." i said looking at him.

(okay guys tell me what you think? horrible is it? and my grammar idk but hopefully i'll give you guys more soon.)