chapter 1: an accident

as frisk went to alphys lab, she knock on the door if alphys is there "o-oh hey frisk! c-come in!" she shake's "uuuuh alphys are you okay?" frisk ask, "o-oh um im okay frisk i a- just a bit nervous" frisk doesn't know if she's lying or telling the truth but shrug it off.

*frisk pov*

as i ignore what alphys is hiding from me, i sat on the couch looking at alphys. "p-please wait here f-frisk w-while i go prepare are n-noodle's" she walks away from me and prepare are cup of noodle's. my phone then rang all the sudden and it turns out its sans, its been a while seen me and sans talk or see each other i  tried to answer but then stops 'huh? that's weird' i thought as i put my phone back to my pocket.

*normal pov*

frisk was bored and thinks she could walk around in alphys house, but as she stand up she heard what alphys is mumbling in the other room, "... alphys?" she walk walk in to the door then open it. all the sudden there way a machine drop and a light coming out "F-FRISK LOOK OUT!!!"alphys yelled but she was too late, she tried to  doge it but still hits her, then all the sudden, her vision went black.

she sudden wake's up in an a  familiar room, and realize its alphys room. it was kinda a bit mess in her room its full of anime posters some of alphys drawing's witch it looks good kinda almost better than the anime that she watch. "o-oh hello frisk your up!" alphys open the door then close it she put down some noodle's and chopstick's "i-is this for me?" frisk ask, then felt a bit weird as she look at her back, she saw a cat tail from hers and then she touched her head, feels kinda soft like cat ears. "a-alphys ... what happen to me?" she ask as alphys hand her out a mirror. "well frisk... you been hit by my machine that made humans turn into a monsters but it turns out y-you turn into a half monster and half human, witch it looks l-like you turn in to a neko...." frisk was shock by her words she look back at her tail then touched her cat ears again, "when will i turn back to my old self?" frisk ask it fills her with determination. "i-i a... i don't know frisk i-i'm sorry..." alphys looks sad, frisk cheers her up with a smile "don't worry alphys i'm sure you know how to fix this right?" frisk ask hoping her answer to be positive, "i don't know frisk... but well i think i can in the future." she said as she look down "o-okay i understand." with that she left with her jacket and put her cover her head just in case, if monsters stare at her.

(so how did i do? is it horrible? is one of my spelling and grammar wrong? please let me know jay out ;). )