Truth or Dare (Miroku x reader)

Your pov...
Playing truth or dare wasn't my idea of a good Christmas game, but yet here I sit next Inuyasha and Miroku, playing truth or dare. Kagome looked at Shippo and smiled. "Truth or dare?" She asked him. "Truth!" After at least thirty minutes of Kagome, Shippo, and Inuyasha daring each other to do stupid things, my name was finally called. "Y/n! Truth or dare?" Sango asked. I thought for a moment. "Truth." Sango looked a little disappointed, but soon brightened up again. "Do you have a crush on anyone in this group?" She asked. I looked at the monk next to me and blushed. He was looking me in the eye. I quickly looked away and nodded, hoping no one saw me looking at Miroku. Thankfully they didn't.  "Aw! Who is it?!" Kagome asked.  I shook my head. "Nope. Not happening." I looked around. "Inuyasha!" I call out. "Truth or dare?" He smirked. "Dare!"
"I dare you to bark." Inuyasha was shock. "Fuck no!"
"You have to!" Kagome yelled. Inuyasha growled. "Woof." He mumbled. Everyone went into a laughing fit.
"That was awesome, Inuyasha!" Miroku stated.
Inuyasha shot him a glare. "Miroku! Truth or Dare?"
"Dare, I suppose." Miroku looked at Inuyasha and instantly regreted his decision.
"I dare you to kiss your crush!" Inuyasha smirked. I stared at Miroku. He..... had a crush? My heart sank to the bottoms of my feet and broke.
Miroku gulped and turned to me. He quickly grabbed my chin and slammed his lips on mine. They were soft. My face heated up and i missed back.
He slowly pulled away. "Woah...."
I blushed brightly.
"Get a room you two!" Shippo yelled.