Aria's Interview and aftermath

After bumping into each other and having our embarrassing moment i proceeded towards my interview. The corridor seemed quite big there was a sign pointing towards the room where many people were waiting. These people looked nervous like very nervous but i wasn't nervous at all, considering the fact this was my first ever interview i was pretty much relaxed. And me not being nervous made me nervous.

My phone buzzed and I saw a message from an unknown number. 

"Zayn here :)x

"My photoshoot may take awhile you know. Please don't go. Wait for me please"

"My job interview will take time too, don't worry dude we're equally torn lol"

He didn't reply after that im pretty sure he didnot see my text or maybe he did?

I sat on a red seat with black legs, the girl beside me seemed very nervous, she was literally shaking. i wanted to reduce her nervousness but there was nothing i could do myself. All i could think about how much i needed this job. I was in a desperate need for this one in specific.

As my turn came closer the tension inside me started building up. I started playing with my fingers, looked here and there trying to keep myself calm.

"Aria Cole" the old lady sitting on a pale white desk said searching for me through her round spectacles said. "Here" for a moment i actually thought i was a student again. This woman looked like my nana. I kinda miss her though. They both have that dimpling smile.

I stood up fixed myself looked at the mirror opposite to my seat and headed towards the interviewing room. 

Before entering the room i looked at the old woman and smiled. Yes, old people remind me of my grandparents. I feel bad for them. 

I took three deep breaths and pushed the door, for the first time ever i didn not pull a door which said "push". Score.

I was welcomed by three interviewers sitting on a brown wooden desk who were kind of suprised at my entrance. Was i looking okay? Were my hair alright? Was i too underdressed or overdressed for this interview? All these questions were boggling my brain.

 The room was really bright, it had vibrant colors and it sort of boosted my enerygy. 

I smiled at them and said "Hi, nice to meet you"  and Phil Thorpe one of the three gestured me to sit down. 

I was now sitting infront of the three best people in the business. Phil Thorpe, Amanda Sway and Gerard Kiddleston.

They asked me my age, my experience which was none but still this interview was for an intern right? So yeah. What lens i use and everything related to the camera. I showed them my photographs and I think I may have impressed them.

"Aria, have you ever considered modelling?" Gerard Kiddleston asked. 

"No sir. I've not. Why?" I answered.

"Hmmm. Well because sometimes our assistants or interns do it, if they're hot enough, with the celebs you know." He replied.

I shaped my lips into an "O" and smiled at him.

"Here are your photographs, they're remarkable considering your age and zero experience" Amanda Sway said with a smile.

"Thank you so much ma'am" i said

"You'll get the confirmation later in about a week, if you don't then that means a no" Phil Thorpe said.

"Okay, thank you" I smiled and turned around. When i came out of the room and exhaled heavily, i over heard Gerard saying

"She has the bod for a mod" 

"She's young and amazing. Reminds me of my teenage" Amanda said

"I think she might work with Larry for the boys"

They all said like together so i was able to hear them. What boys are they talking about? I left for the lobby. I sat on a very comfy couch. I had to wait for another hour for Zayn. So I decided to look around for a while and then go on my social websites. 

I still had some time to kill so i went into the rest room and washed my face, re-did my "natural make up" and then my hair and came out.

What was taking him so long? I was kinda getting impatient. 

My phone once again buzzed and it was a message from Zayn. saying,

"I'm done now, i hope you're too" 

"Okay he's gonna come out and i just looked at myself in the phone camera. Yes, i'm self obsessed but which teen girl isn't?

I was a bit excited about all of the situation. 

I saw Zayn coming out with Harry,Liam,Louis and Niall. I was in an Oh My God brain condition i did not show it on my face tho.

I always wanted to meet these guys. I loved them. I was a huge directioner. Yeah, WAS after my mum's death i lost all interest in my life I even started smoking but now i've quitted it.

I went to their concert once but I couldn't meet them. Dang it. But now there all in front of me. I got up tried to act cool and then I heard Louis ask Zayn

 "why aren't you coming with us mate?"

" I need to meet that lonely girl maybe" Zayn said 

"Awwhh my man" Louis said and hugged him

"Good job bud you got her number?" Liam asked him and patted his shoulder.

"My charm's enough" Zayn said. 

"You might wanna look behind you Zayn" Harry said and turned him around.

He looked so tensed-ish I smiled at him and he grinned at me. He bid his goodbyes to the four and pushed them out and came towards me.  He looked really good.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for the late update yu guys. I was being with exams and then weddings i did not get a single second free. So to compensate for not posting for awhile i've posted 2 chappies. Hope yu like them.

Please rate/comment/vote/ it would mean a lot!

Love ya'll <3