Chapter 49: PART ONE: Showtime, in more ways than one!

CASSIES POV:

"I can't believe you brought the Xbox One just for the tourbus Niall" I laugh, over the intense looking gun involving game he was so engrossed in for the past 10 minutes, when we had set out to go shopping in Manchester with Zayn and Harry, Niall had decided straight away what he wanted. And after buying, he went straight back to set it up, leaving me, Zayn and Harry roamed around the more so clothing shops, Zayn spending an abnormal amount on a pair of dressy shoes and some shirts and 2 beanies from Topman, and Harry really hit the roof and went crazy in Jack wills. His excuse being that he couldn't choose between the colours, and then apparently it was my turn to purchase some clothes apparently, with the no money that I had, an 'early 2 month prior christmas present' from the boys. Which was adorable, but I definatley felt spoilt and my stubborn self didn't let me get out getting anything with Harry and Zayn. (My new fashion gurus). So after 2 pairs of Topshop jeans, a cute cardigan,4 bracelets from River island, a ring, and a gorgeous dress from New Look in which they insisted was so I'd 'look good for their first show', we went back to the tour bus with takeout Nandos. 

"Good money well spent Cass, trust me!" Niall laughs, hitting god knows how many buttons quicker than I could blink and shooting about 4 other guys in the space of a few seconds.

"I don't even understand how you are even doing that" I shake my head, slowly become as sucked into the game as he was. Pausing the game and snapping me back to reality, he reaches out and chucks me a controller.

"No! What do I do?" I panic, Niall already clicking where we were playing in our next game! He quickly explains how I aim and shoot and so forth and we're playing away on teams with other people from online. 

~half an hour or so later~

"Omg omg omg omg NO WAY HE DID NOT JUST SHOOT ME THE LITTLE-" 

The door opens and my line of almost cussing is cut of by a happy looking Louis and Liam.

"Niall what have you done to my poor little Cassie? Look at that fine gaming face she's got going on there!" Louis runs over to me, after skipping to his room and emptying his pockets into his draws of whatever he had brought, or reciepts or wrappers.

"And so she should have, she's bloody beaten me about 4 times in a row now!" Niall says frustratingly. I laugh at him as he pauses the game and quits.

"Hey! I was enjoying that!" I pout sadly.

"Yeah well, I wasn't" He huffs childishly before standing up and routing the cupboards across in the kitchen, supposedly for something to eat.

"I smell a sore loserrr!" Liam laughs, walking through the door with Zayn and Harry who had just got back also. "What were you even playing anyway?"

"Call of duty ghosts! It's so sick!" Niall grinned, jumping back onto the sofa with a friji milkshake and a packet of sweet chilli sensation crisps.

"Aw Niall pal, you wanna share them with me?" Harry cheekily grins and makes a clicking noise with his tongue and Niall laughs and slowly offers some to him, looking very protective of his precious food. I stand up and Louis picks me up and spins me around suddenly. 

"eeeeep! put me down fool!" I giggle, before he puts me down and kisses me on the forehead.

"Cutie you are!" He pokes his tongue out at me and smirks. 

"Hey Lou, what's the time?" Liam queries, Louis looks at his watch and returns the question saying it's nearly 3 o clock, that's when a knocking is heard on the door and Pauls voice shouts.

"Is everyone back? We're leaving in 2 minutes boys!" 

"Yup everyones here, let's get this show onn the rollllll!" Zayn hoots, doing a few fist pumps.