Chapter 38: Happy Birthday Niall

LOUIS POV

Cassie sips at her tea, glancing over at me the odd time, her cheeks were flushed compared to the rest of her naturally pale skin. Her eyes were a little drooped and she looked tired. This was confirmed when she opens her mouth and yawns, stretching her arms out after putting her cup down. I watch her for a moment as she laughs at something Harry says then she catches my eye, grins then stands up.

'I, am going to say goodnight to you guys now, i'm so tired!' She frowns, Harry chuckles.

'Yeah, go to bed Cassie, you've had your cuppa, fancy an banana?' He says, I frown, and Niall laughs, probably getting the joke first.

'What?' Cassie yawns again,I walk up from behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her cheek. 

'So maybe you'll talk about them instead of apples when you're sleeping!' Niall giggles, and swigs the rest of his tea down, stands up, and runs and jumps over on to the sofa. 

'If I had a pillow right now I'd chuck it at you!' Cass exclaims, turning around and burying her head into my chest. 

'Ohh, we never had that pillow fight did we?' I whisper, winking at her when she looks up. She grins,then starts walking away towards the bedroom, grabbing my hand. Zayn runs after us. 

'KEEP IT PG GUYS KEEP IT PG, WE DON'T HAVE SOUND PROOF WALLS EITHER SO KEEP IT DOWN YEAH?' Cassie laughs at Zayn then runs into our room, grabs a pillow and chases Zayn back into the lounge, hitting him several times in the stomach until he gives in and falls onto the floor, I take the oppurtunity to run to them both and jump on Zayn, he squeals and we end up having a wrestling match on the floor.

'DUDEE SERIOUSLY,GRAVITY IS INCREASING ON ME!' Zayn cries, I chuckle and lay off him a bit, to have Harry and Niall bundle on us both also, I choke on my own breath as Niall pounds onto my stomach and my face be covered in Harrys butt. I wince, then push Harry off my face.

'EW OMG HARRY STYLES ASS TOUCHED MY FACE' I say and jump up of the floor before Liam or Cassie took up the chance to join in. Harry carries on the wrestling match with the others and Liam comes up behind me.

'You see, any other girl would enjoy Mr styles arse on face action' He chuckles, I punch him on the arm and Cassie giggles.

'You calling me a girl?!' I exclaim, Liam chuckles, then nods, but before I can say anything he casually sits on Harry. I laugh then Cassie steps towards me, her hands behind her back. I grin and kiss her softly on the lips before she whips her pillow out from behind her back and hits me on the bum. I make a shocked face and snatch the pillow off her, she makes a shocked face back.

'No fair!' She says, giggling, before realising I now had the pillow. I give her an evil smirk and she widens her eyes. Then shes quick to turn on her foot and runs towards our room again. I skid on the wooden floor after her, and just as she gets to the door I aim and hit her with the pillow around the leg, she jumps and kind of trips over the carpet, landing on the floor. 

"Ow!!!" Cassie cries and I laugh at her, so much so that I fall onto the carpet next to her, she looks up and laughs.

"Why are you down here as well?! You're not the one who got hit by a pillow you muppet!!' She giggles, then sighs at her soonly bruised leg from where it hit on the wood between the corridor and the carpet to our room.

"Because I found it hilarious! But I am sorry babe, you make falling look elegant though, like, a dying swan?" I say, in the nicest way possible, without sniggering. 

"Like a dying swan?!!! Louis tomlinson, that is the nicest thing you've ever said to me!" She remarks, I frown and stand up, grabbing her hand and pulling her up with me.