Chapter 94: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

Start from the beginning

"Sorry we're late guys" She called out and three Anbu appeared, with a fourth person tied up and bag over his head.

"We figured you'd be since you wanted Kakashi"

"You know you can take your masks off, Kakashi probably knows of all you" Rin replied, seeming slightly annoyed.

"You smell like Sake" The tallest pointed out as they removed their mask.

"Rough day" Rin replied simply.

"What happened?" The second tallest asked as she removed her mask.

"Shikamaru and I broke up" Rin replied to and a very brief smile came to the girls lips.

"Why?" The final asked, this voice male.

"Doesn't matter, we need to focus on something other than my love life" Rin replied shortly.

"Alright this is Korra, she's a Captain that kind of works for Danzo but more works for me. These two are Akira and Hibiki, they are part of my team when I actually work with a team" Rin introduced.

"Pleasure to finally meet the great Kakashi Hatake" Korra greeted.

"We still hear about you from our superiors" Hibiki added. I chuckled slightly, and rubbed the back of my head.

"Good to know Rin's still capable of making friends" I replied earning an elbow in the side from Rin.

"Now who's this?" I asked motioning to the fourth person. Rin was silent for a moment and sighed.

"Alright, don't freak out" She started and I already felt a sinking feeling.

"He's a root ANBU, in fact one of the ANBU Danzo has chosen for his guard to the summit" She explained.

"And why exactly do you have him hostage?" I asked, keeping as calm as I could.

"Because I'm going to take his place as him"

"Why? You of all people are the last person I would expect who would want to save Danzo" I replied.

"I don't care about Danzo, I do however somewhat care about Sasuke and how his actions are putting strain on my alliances with other clans" She explained.

"You think Sasuke will be at the summit?" I questioned.

"No, I know Sasuke will be at the summit. Konoha is already destroyed, he has no reason to come here but he does have reason to go after Danzo" She replied.

"Going to the summit as myself isn't a good idea, we need to be covert. I can copy this guy no problem but we need a back up plan in case Danzo and the other guard catch on"

"And I'll take it that's me?" I asked and Rin nodded.

"Well you and whoever you decide to bring; I need back up in case he tries something or in case my meeting with Sasuke goes south. I need your help Kakashi" She said and I nodded slightly.

"Okay, I already told you if you went after Sasuke I would be right behind you. So I'm in" I agreed and she grinned slightly.

"Okay, you can bring a team. Anyone I would trust and that you trust." She explained and he nodded.

"I think I know just the guys." I replied.

"Good, and now for this guy"

Rin

I felt a little sick from the Sake and I wanted nothing more than to just lay down for a while, have a nice long sleep but I knew that wasn't an option. I needed to keep moving forward, get this plan into action and after all that was finally done maybe I would have an answer for Shikamaru.