When they have Girlfriends

Idea from AnnietheArtist323 thanks! So only the singles guys here so it be short.

Scout:

Everyone who knows you called you a lovely and cool girl. The adorable little sister of Scout’s, the precious doll of your ma’s, Boston's Sweetheart.

But everyone has two sides, a nasty side.

And Lena Oxton knews that side very well.

You hated Lena, the moment Scout introduced you to her. She became the enemy because she did the worst thing ever to you.

She stole your brother from you.

Big brother use to spend his time with you but now he's running to Lena’s side. Taking her to restaurants, hanging out, and even racing! Things he used to do with you and you hated it. So you treat Lena with hate and try to scare her away.

Right now Scout invited her to dinner with the family. While she was happily talking with your ma and brother, you scowl and mentally plan ways to get back at her. Lena noticed your sour mood and your lack of eating.

“Oh love are you alright? You look like peevish.” You frown and shake your head. “I'm fine just had a bad day, and I'm not really hungry.” You got off your chair and walked to your room. Your family was worried, you been like this for awhile now. Your ma had a very worried look. “Oh my little baby been having tons of 'bad days’ lately…. Maybe she's being bullied.”

Scout crack his hands and had a mad look. “Don't worry ma if some jackass is bullying my lil’ sis then they'll be eating the end of my bat.” Before Scout can found the jackass’ name Lena stopped him. “Oi baby face I think I'm the problem.”

“What?! No that's impossible. Lena, baby (Y/n) love ya.”

“And do you know that? Did she actually said that.” Scout was about to speak but stopped. He thought about it and can't actually remember but he knows you do. Lena sigh. “See you don't dear, it's because you're spending way too much with me. The little one feels left out and is jealous of me since she think I stole you away.” Lena was nice not to mention the way you treat her.

Scout knew his girl was right and felt terrible. He's been spending too much time with his girlfriend that he forgot his lil sis. What can of big brother does that! “Baby cakes you're right. Man I feel horrible… here let me fixed this.”

Scout’s ma stopped them. “Actually I think it be best if Lena here goes first and explain to dolly then you can go and apologise.” Ma smiled. “Trust me I know from experience.”

“Wow thanks Ms. (L/n).”

“Oh Lena sweetie you don't have to call me that, Amelia just fine or better yet Ma.~”

“MA!”

You were mad thinking about ways to get back at Lena. Snakes? No. Ruin their dates but then you might make Scout sad. You continued thinking until Lena knocked on your door. “Love it's me Lena and we need to talk.”

“No go away.”

Lena opened the door and sat on your bed. She looked at you. “Love I know you don't like me but let me explain. Look I love your brother and I like your family very much, they're so cool but I didn't mean to be between you and Nathan. I just so happy with Nathan since he's such a gentleman and awesome guy.”

You chuckled. “Yea he is.” Lena smiled and continued to explain she didn't mean to make you feel left out and she's sorry. You listen and felt kinda bad since Lena is a pretty cool chick. You apologize as well since you been a horrible kid and Lena forgive you.