" yes it is. That means !!! Ohh God !! That mad guy !! " She told herself.

She sighed and re read the tweet again

" Catch me if you can today @inorbit mall "
She shook her head in disbelief whilst her heart was poking her saying  ' that is for you Nandini. He is doing all this for you. You are the luckiest girl of this world. '

" Manik !!! " a prayer, a satisfaction, escaped from her heart .

**

" Haan wohi hai. Nandu it's Manik. The Manik Malhorta " Shreya shook her friend to bring her back to the reality.

" hmmm ???? " Nandini confusingly looked at her.
Shreya found it so unbelievable and waved a hard click in front of her .

And enquired " Are you okay? Your behaviour !!!! Nandu what's wrong with you ? Your dream man is standing so near of you and you are lost in your own thoughts? Pagal toh nehi Ho gayi hai na tu? What's wrong? "

" Aree of course I am fine. Woh bus Manik ko dekh k thora lost ho gayi thi. " Nandini replied to hide her mental hustle bustle state from her best friend.

" It's okay. I can understand. " Shreya said patting her back and she smiled as a reply.

" areee now what are we waiting for? Let's go and meet him. It's the golden chance for you Nandu to meet him. Pata nehi fir kavi mile yaa nehi. Let's not waste it. "

Shreya , the innocence soul said lovingly knowing her friend's madness over THE MANIK MALHORTA. But unknown of the fact that her friend was the very first person who knew that Manik in and out.

" but where is Abhi? " Nandini asked her to overcome her guilt of hiding.

" Idiot he is in queue taki you will not loose the opportunity to meet your World's King. Samjhi? Now chal. " she literally dragged her towards the queue .

****

On the other side Manik was getting restless and impatient to meet Nandini. He was getting irritated with that crazy wishes of fans. He was getting frustrated and taking a vow to himself to make it up from her only.

" Nandini Moorthy get ready for paying all these hard works back. You're really going to pay hard. Like really hard. "He said to himself and soon his tired eyes lit up thinking of the further consequences. He then started waiting for her.

****

" Nandu... " Abhi jumped on her.

" Nandu your Manik. Finally Teri wish puri hone ko hai. You will meet him. You will get his autograph . " He exclaimed in joy holding her hands.

Then suddenly he whispered in her ears " If you want tohhh you can also show him your tattoo. "

" Abhiii... " she rolled her eyes to shut him up.
" okay okay baby doll. . Am just joking. " he accepted his defeat and side hugged her.
Her two friends were tremendously excited for her but she couldn't and how could she? ? She couldn't fake them as they were the most important part of her life.

And if it was not Manik then she would had definitely shared with them her secret. But it include Manik. Actually The Manik. So she needed to be careful. And definitely would shared a talk with Him regarding this.

***

Soon the crowd getting decreased and it was finally the time of her to face him.

" hey one by one.. " the guard locked their way." we are together. " Shreya replied smartly. And pulled them beside her.