I trudged my feet on the ground, lazily looking around the school compound.

I avoided eye contact with anyone as I walked towards my classroom. I mostly looked at my shoes and kept walking at the side of the hallway so that I wouldn't bump into someone.

Apparently someone else had the same idea as me.

I winced a little bit as I looked up to see brown eyes looking up at me. The orange bandana he was wearing on his head made him kinda unique.

I had to admit.

He was cute.

I could feel a blush spreading across my cheeks as he helped me up. His hands were so... soft and warm.

"Are you okay?"

His voice was like music to my ears.

"Y-Yes. Sorry for banging into you."

Scratching my head awkwardly as I laughed, partly because I was embarassed. Mostly because I was awestruck by how his eyes were a rich shade of hazelnut.

Great. Now I sound like some kind of teenage girl in love.

(A/n: You kinda ar- //slapped)

Endou's POV

She's so cute when she blushes.

My world lit up when she laughed.

She's an angel.

"No no I'm sorry! Anyways what's your name? I'm Endou Mamoru!"

I gave her my signature smile.

Y/n's POV

Oh. My. God. I think I can die without regrets right now.

"I'm y/n. Nice to meet you!"

I gave him a soft smile.

Just then, the bell rang.

My eyes widened. I'm late to class on the first day of school. Just great.

My heart pounded with fear and nervousness as I ran to my class, worried about what the teacher might do to me.

"I-I'm so sorry I'm late!"

I bowed as I went to sit at an empty seat. I could feel all eyes on me as I tried to even out my breathing.

I noticed that there was another empty seat on the right next to me.

As if on cue, the same guy, Endou, that I bumped into earlier walked in with an embarassed look on his face.

"Sorry heh."

He took the last available seat, which just happened to be right next to me.

"Alright class. Since this is the first day all of you are together as a class, why don't all of you introduce yourselves one by one?"

A collective sound of complaints could be heard throughout the class.

"Now, now! Stop complaining and start talking to the people next to you!" The teacher chided as I turned to the browned-haired boy that I bumped into earlier.

"I guess we're in the same class then!" His eyes sparkled as he grinned.

I blushed trying to hide it by turning to my left side. My eyes widened.

Wait... wait. WHERE DID THE NUMBER GO!?

"Hey... are you okay?" Worry was written all over his face as his hand rested on my shoulder.

Could it be? He's...

"My soulmate!" I gasped.

His mouth was agape as he tried to process what I just said.

He quickly checked for his mark, seeing that it wasn't there either.

Endou's POV
Sh-She's my soulmate! I knew I felt something the moment my eyes fell on her.

I looked over at y/n, who was flustered as hell.

"Hey... you don't have to freak out over this alright! Am I that bad?"

I pouted, giving her puppy eyes.

Y/n's POV
I nearly had a nosebleed right there.

"N-No, y-you're too perfect..."

I mumbled under my breath.

Oh great. He had sharp ears.

"Aww thanks y/n!"

I turned even redder, hiding my face in my hands as I groaned internally.

This is gonna be a long year...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this was kind of different from what I would normally write I guess? xD I hope you guys liked it anyways.

BYEEE till next time !!