Ibuki × Reader (Part 3)

Author's Note
I'm back guys woooo xD
Did you miss me *wiggles eyebrows* No? Er ok *awkward silence* *coughs* ok anyway hope you enjoy this !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
"(Y/n), we're here!" My aunt pulled into the driveway as i looked at the house. The same house I lived in when I was small. I smiled as I remembered all the nice memories I had. But then frowned as I remembered not so good ones. I helped my aunt unpack, moving boxes from room to room.
*Fast forward to when you go out for a walk*
"Aunt Lilly I'm going out for a while! See you later!" I waved as I walked out the door. I breathed in fresh air as I started walking towards a nearby park. I had a smile on my face as i reminiscent the good times I had with my best friend, Ibuki. I stopped. Wonder how's he doing. I decided not to think too much about him as I sat down on a bench in the park. As I looked around, I was suddenly hit in the head by something. "Ow!" I groaned rubbing my head. I look down and saw a soccer ball at my feet. "I'm SO SO sorry! Are you okay?" I looked up and saw a boy around my age with brunette hair and baby blue eyes. "Oh I'm fine." "Look what you did Tenma." I saw saw a girl with short hair coming to the b- Tenma with a fed up look on her face. "I'm really sorry about that. My friend can be really clumsy sometimes." She glared at the Tenma and he looked down with his cheeks burning. "It's fine, really." I looked at my watch. "Oh no! I promised my aunt I would be back by now! Well nice meeting you, I guess. Bye!" I ran towards my house, hoping that my aunt wouldn't slaughter me.
"So, you think you're ready for school tomorrow?" My aunt looked at me with a slight smile. I laughed a little. "I'll never be ready for school Aunt Lilly."
*Time skip to the next morning*
I looked at the mirror. I was wearing my uniform. The skirt was just above my knee. Alright (y/n). You can do this. I sighed. Great now I'm talking to myself. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. "Morning Aunt Lilly." I could smell the aroma of pancakes from the kitchen as I sat down on the dining table. A stack of pancakes was placed in front of me. I licked my lips as I digged in. "I haven't put any butter or syrup on it yet y/n.." She sweatdropped as she looked at how ferociously I was eating. "Never mind." She sighed as she smiled softly at me.
"Alright class. Today we have a new student. She recently moved back from America." I shyly walked in. I bowed and said. "Good morning minna. My name is (y/n)." "(Y/n) go seat next to Tenma." She pointed to a very familiar looking boy. I narrowed my eyes. Him again?! I calmly walked to the empty seat next to him. "So, I guess we meet again." He whispered to me. "I guess." The lessons dragged on until it was finally the last lesson. The bell rang and i cheered quietly. As i was packing, Tenma and another girl walked to my desk. "Wait... It's you!" I blinked and saw the same girl i saw yesterday. "How's your head doing?" She asked me awkwardly. "Fine." I smiled at her. "Oh! By the way my name is Aoi! Nice to meet you."
"Do you like football?" Tenma asked me with excitement. Suddenly a memory came into my mind.
Flashback
"I won't let you through (y/n)" Ibuki said with a grin on his face. "I'd like to see you try." You smirked and kicked the ball into the goal. "No!! How are you so good at it?" I laughed and said, "I'm not really sure either."
Flashback over
"(Y/n)?" Tenma was looking at me with a worried face. "What? Oh sorry. Yes, I do like football." Tenma almost shouted, "THEN YOU SHOULD JOIN THE RAIMON FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!!" He started jumping around like a maniac. I almost ran out in fear.
"O-Ok, sure. Why not?" I smiled a little. He pulled me and ran out of the class. My arm almost came off. "Woah slow down I'm not a very fast runner." By the time we reached the field, I was panting. But he looked like he didn't even break a sweat. "Guys guyssss....!" He shouted at a bunch of people who were on the field. "I found someone who wants to join our team." He gestured towards me, saying "(Y/n), meet the raimon football team." I smiled cheerfully and looked around. There was a really short guy with funny hair and a blue band around his head. (A/n:
* cough* *cough*) Suddenly, i froze as my eyes landed on the goalkeeper. He seemed to notice I was staring and he looked at me. He also had a really shocked expression on his face. We turned away quickly. I had an awkward expression on my face. "Hey (y/n)? Are you okay?" He was looking at me with a weird expression. "Huh? Oh yeah." I snapped out of it and smiled to assure him I was fine. "Wanna try playing?" He asked kindly. "Let's see whatcha got." He added, with a grin on his face. "You asked for it." I poked out my tongue.
On the field
"Ok (y/n). Try to score against our best goalkeeper, Ibuki." He flashed a toothy smile. I almost tensed up but managed to control myself. "I doubt you can even get one goal in." Ibuki sneered. However I could see hurt in his eyes. "Don't worry (y/n). He's always like this to everyone." He gave the goalkeeper a glare, who in turn scoffed. Tenma gave me a soccer ball and I started kicking it around, since it's been so long since I played. "Woah, you're actually really good (y/n)!" Tenma watched me in awe as I started doing little tricks with the ball. I smirked. "Alright. Let's get started." As I tried and tried I got more and more fustrated. Ibuki has gotten really good. I thought as I kept trying to score a goal. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. "Lady Of Jewaria!" (A/n: made this up) A fighting spirit that looked like a woman came out from me. "Rose blaze!" I used a hitssatsu technique that i didn't even know I had and scored. Everyone else on the field was looking at me, their mouths opening and closing with no words coming out. Even Ibuki looked surprised. "Huh. Guess I proved myself." I blinked and started walking away. "Wait!" Tenma managed to speak out. "Please join our teammm!!" He begged me. "Okay sure. Why not?" I smiled warmly at him. He started jumping around like a maniac, shouting "A GIRL ON OUR TEAM! A GIRL ON OUR TEAM !!!" Me including everyone else started backing away slowly.
*On your way home*
"Y/n! Wait!" I froze. I turned around and instantly regretted it. Ibuki was looking at me with tears in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me you went to America? You didn't even say goodbye." His voice started cracking a little. I started feeling very guilty. "I thought you didn't care." I spoke quietly. "Didn't, didn't care?! Are you serious now y/n? How can you say that??" He was sobbing now. I was taken aback. Do I really have that much effect on him? By instinct, I walked up to him and hugged him tightly (A/n: Woah. From boy hug girl to girl hug boy xD) I rubbed circles on his back and tried to calm him down. After a while, he stopped and was breathing normally again. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that." He scratched his head, clearly embarrassed. "It's okay. Even the strongest people can only take so much." He smiled at me. "You know, before you... left, I was actually trying very hard to say something to you." He looked into my eyes and suddenly became serious. "Y/n, ever since I had known you, I always thought you were the most cheerful person I had ever met. I didn't have the courage to tell you before, and I almost lost you. Now, I won't lose another chance again." My heart almost stopped. "Y/n, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes. I was at a loss of words. "I-I..." He looked like he was about to cry again. "I understand." He turned away and started walking away. I finally snapped back into reality and ran up to him, grabbing his arm. "No wait! I-I just... I would love to be your girlfriend." I grabbed his head and kissed him squarely on the lips. I could feel him tense up at first, but he relaxed after that. He gently wrapped his hands around my waist as I put my hands around his neck. We could have gone on forever but obviously humans need air. We broke apart and our foreheads connected.
"I love you Ibuki Munemesa." He smiled.
"I love you too y/n" He kissed me again and we stood there for quite awhile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note
So this is the end of this story ! :)
Feel free to request for stories :-)
You can tell me what kind of scenario you want and whether you want a sad or happy ending ^^
See you guys soon !!
Byeee ^_~