My class was fairly noisy compared to the other classes I walked past just now to get to my own. I felt footsteps coming towards me as I turned around, hoping to see someone that I knew.

"(y/n) !!!!!!"

She hugged me while standing up. It was an uncomfortable but nice hug, considering the fact that she was standing and that I was sitting.

"Aoi!!"

She plopped down beside me, grinning widely.

"It's been a while. So, have your eyes on anyone?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Really? That's how you greet your best friend?"

She pouted slightly.

"I just want you to be happy."

"You mean like you with Tenma?"

I smirked, watching her blush slightly.

"Duh. You need a boyfriend (y/n)! It would make you so much happier!"

"But I have you, right?"

"Well yeah... but I wouldn't be able to make you as happy as your boyfriend would."

I looked around, but none of the boys seemed to catch my attention. There were only around twelve boys in our class. Most of them looked really average while there were a few that seemed kind of dork-ish. Three of them were from my class last year, Tenma, Tsurugi and Fubuki.

"I don't see anyone I would like though."

She winked at me.

"You never know (y/n)..."

Timeskip

Our teachers were kind enough to let us write down five people's name that we would be able to work with and five people's name we wouldn't be able to work with before rearranging our seats.

I looked around.

Hmm let's see, people I can work with? Aoi, that's for sure. Maybe Sakura? She was from my class last year. Hmm let's see, for the last three I'm just going to write down the three boys' names then.

That was the day my life changed.

Timeskip

"I'm going to miss you! Till we meet again, my love!"

Aoi said the last line dramatically, waving her hand in the air at the same time.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic act.

"Bye."

She fake cried.

"I'm hurt, (y/n). How could you say that?"

"If you're hurt go to your boyfriend for comfort."

She playfully punched my shoulder, huffing while her cheeks turned red.

The teacher announced everyone's seating arrangement one by one.

"... and (y/n) will be sitting with Fubuki at the second row in the front row. Alright class, please begin to move to your seats."

My eyes widened.

"Well this is going to suck."

I mumbled under my breath as everyone began to move to their new seats.

Flashback end

"Well did it suck?"

He smirked at me while entwining our fingers together. I rolled my eyes as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You know the answer to that."

"Yes...?"

I looked up at him weirdly before saying "idiot".

"Your idiot."

He corrected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that sucked T-T
Please forgive me reader-chan >< but anyways if there aren't anymore requests I will just come up with stories on my own :)

See you next time!!