》Chapter 2《

Days passed and Uta did not see the ghoula again. These were long days, he worked day and night, trying to get some masks done. There was not much free time left for him.

Truth was he just did not want to think about what was going on currently.

He had lived alone for many years. Why should that change now? And did anybody even ask him if he wanted an Ashai? No. And he did not.

But why was he constantly thinking about her, then?

When Uta locked the door of his shop he felt different. He did not continue working as usual but stayed right in front of the door for a little while longer, just staring up at the night sky.

It was quiet; only the annoying buzz of the lamp on his desk was to be heard.

Maybe, just maybe, Uta thought, he should talk to somebody about what had happened. But to whom?

Yomo rarely spoke about things like that. And Itori? She would only make fun of him.

Uta-san, you're in love!, Uta already heard her voice in his head.

In love. That thought was strange for him. Had he ever been in love?

Uta sighed and took a deep breath. Then he opened the door.

Today he would do something differently.

~~~~

AN: Chapter two is up! What do you guys think?
Next update: next Thursday.