New Domino

Metropolis...........

"Watch out!" Superman yelled as he caught Wonder Woman.  "Thanks, back me up okay?" She said as he followed and punched Lex into the wall.

Lex was trying to kill him again and he had to call the others for back up. Currently they were distancing him while Batman hacked into the computer and changed things around.

"Superman, you can subdue him now." Superman heard from his commlink. "Roger that." He replied add her quickly tied Lex up and the people cheered.

"You may have stopped the bomb, but you haven't stopped my other plan!" He yelled as he pushed a button on his jacket.

"Enough, take him away!" Superman said as they drove Lex away. "Good work team... but where's Batman?" He asked as Flash sped up to him.

"He's on his way down." He replied and Batman landed softly next to him. "Good job... are you okay?" Superman asked as Batman held his head

"Yes, let's get out of-" he was cut off  by a portal appearing behind him pulling him in. Superman grabbed his gloves that were slipping off and Batman's cowl and armor flew off.

"Batman!" Superman yelled as Batman disappeared into the portal. "Come on! Let's go!" He said to the others as they followed after him.

...................New Domino...................

It was later into the evening when a young man walked into his penthouse from work.

The young man had long black and yellow hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. He had glasses that covered his beautiful sapphire eyes that held wisdom and knowledge in them.

He had on a black polo button up that showed off his lean but built form, tight jeans and black shoes.
This young man was Yusei Fudo,  a 23 year old male that had become a technician and had his own company.

He sighed as he looked at the picture of his friends on the table. They weren't coming back, that's for sure, but he did need to check up on them.

He looked out the window and froze when he saw the Crimson Dragon outside his window. He lowered his coffee cup and pulled off his glasses rubbing his eyes.

"My young signer, this is no dream or vision, there are some people not from this world that need your help to get back to theirs. You must go and help them, you will find what you crave for at the end." He spoke and Yusei ran out the house and followed him.

He ran until he came to several individuals laying there unconscious. One got up and groaned as he looked around. He focused back on Yusei and Yusei stiffened.

The man had blue eyes and glasses. He was built and was wearing a muscle shirt and blue jeans. His tennis were worn out and he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Um... Hello my name is Clark Kent...do you know where we are?" He asked softly as the others roused. "Yes, you're in my city...this is New Domino." Yusei replied as the others looked at him.