One Less Pervert: Author's Note

Jerxalize Monteriva is a chemical engineering student. She's a very simple girl, friendly and compassionate. She never wears make-up yet her natural beauty excels because of her angelic face that looks so innocent like a very young girl.

No one will suspect that behind that innocent beauty, she has a painful dilemma that will lead her to battle her innermost desires of pleasure and pain.

And not only that. You can never imagine what she's capable of doing to those perverts who desire her.

PERVERTS beware!

For she watches you. Hunger lingers in her mischievous eyes.

With her around, watching your every twitch, every glance and every single move, never let your guard down.

For when the time is right, tomorrow will face a world with...

One Less Pervert!

~♤~♤~♤~

I am just trying to write in this kind of genre: combination of mystery/thriller, matured and romance.

So, please let me know by commenting after reading this story if I have potential in writing this kind of genre or should I just hide my valueless talent?

Your honest comment is highly appreciated!

I started it as a one-shot story but now, I decided to continue Jerxalize's story as most of my readers cannot comprehend. And I split my one-shot story into two chapters.

By the way, MOST of the chapters are in PRIVATE! Only my followers can read it. Following me is not mandatory. I am just being cautious of those envious and closed-minded creatures who got pleasure of reporting others creative works.

*|*|*|*

WARNING: This book contains sensitive topic not suitable for younger readers or close-minded people. It also contains graphic depictions of violence, sex, drugs, strong language and other mature theme.

Read with full caution!

*|*|*|*

DISCLAIMER: This is just a work of fiction! Character names, events, incidents and even the title itself are just pure imaginary thoughts of the author. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or part or in any form by means of electronics, mechanical or other means, now known or hereinafter invented or in any information storage or retrival system, is forbidden without permission from the author.

Positive or negative criticism are welcome except for death threats!

PLAGIARISM is a CRIME!

*|*|*|*

One Less Pervert
Copyrighted © 2016
Eiramana325
All Rights Reserved.
November 2016

*|*|*|*

Date Started: 09.Nov.16
Date Resumed: 3 May. 17