CHAPTER [19]

(Play music bbgs™)

Kendall-
I woke up to Jacob moving around in the bed a bit. I just brushed it off, but then I heard his voice.

"I thought she loved me? I love her." He said in a very faint voice. What was he talking about? Did I do something wrong? I did love him, I do love her.

"Jacobbbbbbbb 5 more minutes" I said. He just cuddled next to me, but it felt different. I then felt a wet drop land on my cheek. But it wasn't from me.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." He said as he got up. He was in his boxers without a shirt and his hair was a mess. How could I not love this boy? Why would he think I didn't? As he got up he brushed something off his cheek. He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. I lay in bed looking towards the ceiling wondering what I did wrong. Then his phone buzzed.

"Jacob, your phone!" I yelled.

No answer.

"Jacob yo-" as said before I clicked on the screen and seen the message. It read :
Brianna👅😍/ Hey babyyyyy, wanna come over and finish what we started?💦👅

What? No. He wouldn't. He loves me. I checked the previous messages before and broke down into tears.

Brianna😍👅/ Heyyy baby? What's up , you called?
Jacob/ Sure did, wanna chill for a bit?💦
Brianna😍👅/ Sure baby, Ill bring the protection😉
Jacob/ See ya soon bbg, I love ya😘💦💦

He loved me though.

No he didn't, you fell for the trick again! Too bad for poor Kendall! SIKE! Nobody feels bad for you.

Jacob cares about me.

Are you that stupid? He just fucked a girl he used to date right before he fucked you. Yeah I guess you could say he cares about you, but only because he didn't tell you!

It probably meant nothing.

Of course it meant something! That's why she's texting him back!

"STOP!" I screamed as I fell on to the floor and balled my eyes out.

"Are you okay?" I heard Jacob say as he peeked his head out the door with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just dropped my earrings. " I said as I got up and made sure that he didn't see I was crying.

He walked back into the shower and I grabbed my stuff and left without telling him. I got to my house and walked to my room. I got under my covers and curled into a ball. I cried myself to sleep and the rest was just a blurred memory.

How was this chapter???
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SIKE there's more👅

Jacob-
I walked into the bathroom and started the water. I looked in the mirror and stared at the boy in the reflection. My eyes were a little bit red and my cheeks weren't red like they always are. I slowly took off my clothes and got into the shower. I let the water hit my skin and just closed my eyes. I ran my finger through my hair. Then I hear a scream.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked Kendall.

"Yeah..im fine." She said as she got up. She didn't show her face which I thought was weird. I brushed it off and got into the shower. After I was done i wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out the bathroom. Kendall was gone. I put on some clothes and just got under my blankets. I rolled up into a ball and stared at the  spot where she laid. It was now empty. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks at the thought of her with Mark. I decided to text him.

Me/Hey, what did you and Kendall do?
Mark/ Nothing, why?
Me/ I know what you guys did. Don't lie to me Mark.
Mark/ We didn't do anything, I swear.
Me/ Your lying, I have the texts to prove it.
Mark/ What texts?!
Me/ The texts that said for you to come over !
Mark/ Explain something to me Jacob.
Me/ What?
Mark/ How can I text Kendall if she has my number blocked? And it hasn't been unblocked for the last three months.
Me/ I'll text you later.
Mark/ I'm sorry, about everything Jacob. Really I am. Can we be friends again? I understand if we can't.
Me/ We'll work on that bro.
Mark/ Thanks Jacob.

Something was definitely going on now, and it wasn't Mark.

This book might end soon....or do you guys want it to end soon? Comment what you think. Thanks for reading.💋

-I Wanna See Yo Body Rock

I've been listening to Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber all day. I forgot how much I love him. Kms.

Thanks for the idea serenassartoriuslol , do me a favor bbgs and follow this cutie💗.