CHAPTER [11]

(play music)

Jacob-

I could feel my heart break into a million pieces. How could she say that Im a fuckboy. If thats what she wants, then thats what she'll get. I walked over to Brianna and pushed her against the locker.

She looked scared.

"Shhh babygirl...Im here. How bout we skip and play around?" I said pushing my body against her.

"Sure." she said.

I look over and see Kendall with Joey. Looks like it didnt take her long to get over me.

-skip to end of day-

Now I know what your thinking. No. Me and Brianna didnt do anything. The most we did was kiss. Nothing more.

I went home and just laid on my bed.
My heart was broken in two. Warm tears rolled down the side of my cheek. I thought, maybe Kendall could be the girl that helped me change, but I guess things arent as they seem.

I miss her.

Kendall-
I couldnt keep my mind off Jacob. He was everything I wanted. He was everything I had.

No . You never had Jacob, dont you realize he never liked you. He was just playing you.

Jacob would never do that.

OF COURSE HE WOULD! Remember, hes a fuckboy. Thats what he does, he makes you feel special, then dumps you like a piece of trash and like you never exisited.

Jacobs different. He liked me.

No he didnt! He didnt even have the slightest feels for you. Your not as beautiful as those other girls. Your the one with all the scars remember! You cant be who you are! Remember last time? Remember what happened last time Kendall!

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" I screamed as tears rolled down my face and my hands turned into fists.

-Scars To Your Beautiful.