CHAPTER [16]

Kendall-
What did I just agree to? I still love him. Did he mean what he said about still being in love with me? Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Eventually 5th period rolled around. I could feel a pit in my stomach. I started walking to the gym where the bleachers were at. Once I got there I waited underneath them just like I said in the note. I heard footsteps approaching and I turned around to be face to face with Jacob.

Jacob-

"I still love you." was all I said as we were inches away.

"Jacob..." she said.

"The day we were at chick-fil-a , I walked out with Brianna because I didn't want her to hurt you. I swear Kendall she kissed me, I didn't deny because I didn't want to do anything that would piss her off and go hurt you...I care about you...I never stopped caring about you." I said.

"Jacob..." was all she said.

We stood in silence for what seemed like ages.

"I still love you..." she said.

"But." She said again.

"Your gonna have to prove to me that you love me...I don't know if I can trust you so easily..." she said as tears slipped from her eyes.

"Please don't cry princess." I said wiping away her tears.

"Let's get out of here." I said before grabbing her hand and leading her out from under the bleachers.

"I'm gonna show you that I love you..." i  said while putting her in the car.

-at my house-

Kendall-

We got to Jacobs house and walked to his room.

"Jacob what are you gonna do?" I said.

He pulled out a Victoria secret bag and handed it to me.

"I was gonna give you this as a surprise for our 4 month meet-anniversary. But...then...well you know what happened..." he said with a slightly upset voice.

I pulled out a lace top. Matching bra and underwear.

"Jacob? Why did you buy this for me?" I asked slightly blushing at the thought of why he would buy me a bra and panties.

"I wanted to loose my virginity to you...I knew from the beginning you were special...you weren't like those other girls...so I bought you that...I thought it could be something that could bring us closer....there should be a necklace in there too." He said. 

I looked in the bag and pulled out a small box. I opened it and there was a necklace that had a small gold rectangle that had the lettered RJS and a heart engraved into it.

"I have one that has your initials on it...I wear it everyday...I never take it off." He says looking down.

"I love it..." I say.

"I love you Kendall."

"I love you." I say as I walk up to him and hug him. I burry my head in his chest.

I missed this.

Jacob-

"Go try on the bra and underwear...but put your clothes on over it." I tell her.

While she's changing I run to the gust bathroom. I pull out the condom.

It's time. I l ow this looks like I only want her sex....but I don't. I really do love her. I want to loose the only thing I have left to her.

I run back to my room and stick the condom into the top of my boxers. She walks out and still has on our clothes.

"How do they fit?" I ask.

"Nice...my boobs aren't the biggest..so the bra is kinda big....my butt is small...but the panties fit comfy. A little small though." She says.

I see the necklace on her neck. It looks just like I had thought it would.

"Come here..." I say.

She walks over to me slowly.

I kissed her. I kissed her passionately. There were sparks every where. This quickly escalated into a heated make out session. I layed her down on the bed while I hovered over her. She began to tug at the collar of my shirt signaling to take it off.

" Are you sure you want to do this?" I say between kisses.

"I love you." Is all she says.

She begins unbuttoning my shirt. She gets to the last button and runs her fingers up and down my stomach. She slowly starts pulling down my pants. Eventually I'm in my boxers and I still have my button up on.

I tug at her sweater and pull it off.

"Kendall?" I say.

"Mhm?" She says.

"They're gorgous."

"No.No they're not." She says.

She stops kissing and covers herself with the blanket.

"What's wrong princess?" I say as I walk over to her.

"I'm not pretty..." she says.

"Your not pretty." I say.

She has a shocked look on her face.

"Your beautiful. Your gorgeous." I say before kissing her lips.

"I believe you Jacob. I love you." She says.

"I love you princess."

-Trying Not To Freak When You  Look At Me

-Trying Not To Freak When You Look At Me.

-i thought i had published this chapter 3 hours ago and i didn't.
-i swear im so fuckin stupid.
-im sorry for having you guys wait.