Chapter 5

Enjoy!!!!!
************************

I woke up with a shit eating grin on my face. It was Saturday. I shouldn't be this excited. It was illogical. I mean how could I be this excited to see a complete stranger but I wasn't one to deny my feelings or pretend I don't feel something when I do. I was more of a go with the flow until it flows no more kind of girl.

I jumped out of bed, made it and ran into the bathroom. I took off my pyjama and gave myself a sassy wink in the mirror and started my shower.

I took a little extra time in there since I wanted to make a good impression. I had washed my hair the night before using my favourite apple flavored conditioner the night before so all i had to do was take out my twist outs and my hair would be popping if I do say so myself.

When I was done I went to dry myself off in front of the mirror. I stood for quite a while just stating at myself. I frowned sadly.

This isn't right. I shouldn't feel this way about him. He probably thinks I'm ugly. He'll probably think I'm a thirsty hoe. Maybe I shouldn't go. Yes,I'll just stay here. He doesn't even remember our deal.

I exited the bathroom,collapsed on my bed and screamed into my pillow. I just had to keep myself occupied so I didn't have to think about a certain mysterious house and it's even more mysterious and possibly dangerous occupant.

So I spent the day trying to ignore the tagging feeling inside me. Yes I know I said I didn't do that but I also didn't want to be embarassed. I drew,sang,danced. I watered the trees on the edge of the forest behind my house and I'm pretty sure I broke the television.

But after all this there was no mediocre activity that could take mind off Chronos,so at noon I walked into the forest. This time using the path Chronos had used to drive me home.

The walk seemed to drag on. It could have been because I was quite anxious to get there or the fact that I was not running for my life this time.

When I finally broke out of the trees I had sweat on my forehead and I was sure I'd lost all the water in my body.

The house looked even bigger that it did before and a little bit more forbidding. I shivered.

I drew in a deep breath and ran to the door so I didn't chicken out. I stopped before tentatively knocking.

No one answered.

I tried again. Louder.

But again I got no response.

I huffed in annoyance. Should I call out? I decided against it and just tried the door.

Surprisingly it was open. I walked into the large foyer and took off my shoes leaving me in socks.

"Chronos!"

"Chronos! "

Ugh. I guess he wasn't there. I turned to leave but my curiosity got the best of me. He wasn't here anyway so he'll never know I snooped around but first I needed some water.

After I'd found the kitchen and consequently water I made my way around the first floor.

There was a bathroom, a nice if not plain living room and dining room and the kitchen.

I ventured upstairs where I found what looked to be a study/library. There were rows and rows of books and there was also a desk with a laptop and files on it.

I thought about going through his laptop but I figured it had a password. He probably had porn on there. I giggled.

I left that room and found a couple more bathrooms and vacant rooms before I came to a room that seemed almost occupied.