"For the first time I agree with the Pineapple herbivore" Hibari-san said.

"But"

"But?" Everyone look at me.

"But I specifically told you guys that I don't want them involved. They are innocent, once they know about Mafia, their lives are in danger. Not just them, their family and friends too!" I growled.

"Tsuna, they are your classmates, they are already in danger since they are already related with you" Reborn frowned.

"That's why I don't want them to get even more knowledge about it!" I exclaimed.

"Tsuna.. We will tor- train them there after telling them so they at least can defend themselves" Reborn said.

"...Whatever, how long are they staying there?"

"2 months"

"That long? Won't their families be suspicious?" I asked.

"Well... It's a special class trip" Reborn smirked.

I have a bad feeling about this...

"What did you did to their family..?" I asked hesitantly.

"... Told them that the students need to learn how to independent in the other world" Reborn look away.

I heard him mumbled 'I'll shoot them if they disagree with it'.

My eyes widened.

"No you don't! Of course they would be worried! Talk with them properly! We will respect their decisions!" I frowned.

"Hn, you don't order me around Dame Tsuna" Reborn smirked evilly.

"Hai.. How am I gonna tell my class about me being Decimo..?" I sighed.

"No need to worry Tsuna-nii! We'll help you!" Fuuta smiled.

"Lambo will help too!" Lambo grinned.

"I-Pin too!" I-Pin smiled.

"Sure sure" I pat their head and smiled.

"Now Dame Tsuna, you should go back to the class, we need to discuss some things that is related to the revenge plan.. You don't have to know, wit till then you'll see, it's a surprised" Reborn smirked evilly again.

"..Fine, don't kill them, hurt them not too seriously too... And I'm not looking forward to it... How did you get Grandfather to agree with it?" I asked.

"It was all Nono's plan" Reborn replied.

"Huh? NO WAY! I-I mean Grandfather is really kind and caring so he wouldn't..." I was shocked.

"Believe or not, the Vongola Nono is really sadistic is someone hurt his famiglia" Bianchi said.

"EH?!" I screamed in disbelief.

"Now leave Dame Tsuna, I won't repeat again" Reborn said darkly.

"Fine!" I pout and left the rooftop, leaving them alone on the rooftop.

  ------------------------------------------------- 

NORMAL POV 

Reborn and the others was planning halfway until the guardians' rings started to shine brightly.

"W-what's happening?!"

"It's shining!"

"IT'S EXTREMELY SHINING!"

"But we aren't doing anything!"

"Maa Maa calm down.. I'm sure it's nothing!"

"Hn.."