Chapter 21 (Christmas special)

Hey people its Christmas Eve!!!! well atleast for me maybe it not for you depending on where you live you live I Canada anyhow I'm so excited so I decided to stay up all of last night to write a Christmas special chapter for you guys so I hope you enjoy it. Also I got an editor so some of you (not all) wont have to keep telling me I suck at spelling so that's my Christmas gift to you.

~Sasha💞
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Harry's P.O.V

"I'm so excited!" exlamed Louis "why?" I ask puzzeled. "because it's 2 days until Christmas which means only 1 day until Christmas eve which is my birthday duh Harry." Then I realize something it 2 days until Christmas and I don't have gifts for anyone!

"So are you going to spend Christmas with Claire and Taylor or your familly?" he askes me.

OH MY POTATOES!!! that just hit me I have to choose wheather to spend the holidays with my girlfriend and kid that I love to death or my familly that is a 2 hour drive away and I love to the moon and back.
************************************
Taylor's P.O.V

Its almost Christmas and the days are flying by! I have all my prestents nicely wrapped and stacked under the tree and all the stockings hung up nicely. I know that Santa will be very good to Claire.😉

What I really hope for Christmas is we can have a real family Christmas this year just Claire, Harry, and me, but Harry is probably going to go see his family because they live 2 hours away from here . That didn't stop me and Claire from getting Harry a gift just incase he did deside to spend this holiday with us.

Claire got him a nice black v-neck tee shirt with a dream catcher on it and a pair of white converse because his current pair where getting dirty and ratty. I got him a solar powered watch, and just to freak him out I got a pair of socks with his face on them!

Now its just a waiting game to see if he is going to come over here or go to his families for Christmas. You know what is doesn't have to be a waiting game I will text him right now i start typing

Hey just wanted to know if you whe...

Before i can finish typeing Harry types and says

See you and Claire on Christmas😉

-Harry

Yeah he us coming lets think okay i have three skockings hugn up so i dont have to worry about that, present is tacken care of okay where are officially ready for Christmas.
~~~~~~~~~the next day ~~~~~~~~
(still Taylor's P.O.V)
It's Christmas Eve and I'm thinking that Claire and I will just chill at home and watch Christmas movies. As soon as she gets down here and as if on que she walks down dressed in her hot pink and light pink striped fuzzy bath robe, white tank top, light pink jammy pants, and her hair in a messy bun.

"Great your dressed for what we are doing today!" I say cheerfully "is that sarcasm mom?" Claire asks rubbing her eyes "no sweetie we are going to watch Christmas movies today." 'Oh ok."

We plop down on the couch and put in Christmas with the Kranks then The Polar Express then Prancer then Elf and then Jack Frost(A/N I always cry during that movie Jack Frost watch it and you will see why) then Claire falls asleep and I check the time it's 9:30pm I carry her up to bed, check that Santa put all presents under the tree and then I fall asleep in my bedroom.

~~~~the next day AKA Christmas~~~
(Still Taylor's P.O.V)

I am awaken by someone jumping on my bed "Mom get up it's Christmas!" I open my eyes to see Claire sitting there smiling from ear to ear I get up, put on my long, fuzzy blue with white snowflake robe and walk downstairs.

When I walk past the front door there's a knock on it thats when I remember Harry's coming and I didn't tell Claire well this will be a holiday surprise I open the door to see Harry dressed it a pair of jeans, a Santa hat , and a navy blue v-neck tee shirt I open the door wider so he can enter. He steps in and gives Claire a big hug.

Then we start opening stockings I got mostly chap stick and other make up products Claire got the same things and Harry got nick nacks.

Then we get to the presents under the tree. Harry opened his gifts and loves them. Then I open mine, Claire got me a travel mug that has the Starbucks logo on it and a neckless with a tiny dream catcher on it that looks a lot like the on the shirt that she got Harry. Harry helps me put on the neckless and then we look at Claire to open her presents but she chuckles "you don't get it do you?" she asks me and Harry "get what?" we ask her "I got Harry a shirt with a dream catcher on it and I got you a neckless that has a dream catcher on it so that you can be matching like a couple" Claire explains to us then me and Harry look at each other and smile thats so sweet we're both thinking.

Come on open your presents now I tell her she got black high top Converse, a flat iron, some pull-overs, and cute pj's then me and Harry notice Claire start tearing up. "Whats wrong honey?" Harry asks her "it's just this is the first real Christmas I've ever hade you know with gifts and a family" Claire says me and Harry pull her in for a hug... a family hug. This is our family.