Chapter 3

An hour must have passed since Yuna was thrown in her cell. It's a lot more comfortable than I would have imagined, and they have a freaking bed... and it's soft... She laid on the bed happily, closing her eyes and taking in the warm fresh-cleaned linens. "Is this really a jail?" Yuna thought in sync with the voice behind her.

Wait, voice behind her? Yuna shot up in the bed, wide eyed and shocked. "Wh- Oh.... What the hell are you doing here?" She said, the surprise from her face melting into a frown. Jyugo smirked from the cell door, his arms crossed and his multicolored eyes scanning her. "I came to see the newbie, is there a problem?" Yuna frowned. "You came into a lady's room without permission." Jyugo laughed.

"A lady's room huh? Tell me, does a lady escape almost all of the prisons in the world? Does a lady wind up in the highest maximum security prison ever created by human hands?" He walked closer, until he was at the edge of the bed, looking down at her. "Now, I don't know much about women myself, but I'm pretty sure a lady doesn't do any of those things." His face was inches from hers, and she frowned, her shocking purple eyes bore into his.

"I never said I acted like a lady. I have the gender of a lady, but," She stood up abruptly, causing Jyugo to take a step back as she maintained the same distance in their faces. "I am definitely not a lady." She smirked, and Jyugo laughed. "That's great!" Just then, the door creaked open. "What the hell Jyugo! Why are you so close to her!" Uno exclaimed, running and pushing Jyugo aside.

"Milady I'm so sorry that you have to be in the presence of this idiot." He took her hand in his, staring deeply into her eyes. "Who the hell are you calling an Idiot!?" Jyugo grabbed Uno's shirt, and the tension in the air rose. "Ah! Yuna was it! We brought you some snacks!" Niko ran to her, holding pocky towards her. "Niko don't spoil her appetite! Dinner is soon and there's going to be pork ribs and potatoes...." Once again, Rock stared into the distance, drooling.

"Awww, but one little pocky wont spoil your appetite, will it!? Hey, when dinner is over you should come to our cell and play some video games with me!" Niko chimed, excited to have a new friend. Yuna blinked. There was so much chaos going on in front of her, she didn't know what to do. "Wait.." she spoke, and all of their attention turned to her. She looked to Rock. "You.. What time exactly is dinner?" She asked.

Almost instantly after the words slipped from her mouth, a loud growl echoed through the room, and she blushed, turning away from them. "Miss..." Niko spoke quietly. Oh no, that was so embarrassing.. Yuna cringed, waiting for them to laugh. Uno ran to her, taking her hand in his. "If you're really that hungry you can have my portion too!" Yuna froze. What?

"And mine too! Here have all of the pocky I have tons!" He pushed his pocky into her free hand, tears streaming from his face. "You poor thing.. you haven't eaten in awhile have you!" Rock cried out. Yuna laughed nervously. "Aha... well I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning.. when I escaped my last prison.. Officer Stupid was going to give me pudding, but then I ended up escaping the airplane.." Jyugo cut her off. "The airplane?!" Niko threw his hands up "Amazing! I've done a lot of crazy things before but never an airplane!" Uno nodded. "And for a girl to go through such lengths.."

"Hey!" Rock boomed, and they all turned to look at him. He swiftly walked to Yuna, and threw her over his shoulder. "W-what?!" She exclaimed. "You're getting off topic, the important thing here is food! Now get to it everyone, to the cafeteria!" He ran her out of the room and the rest quickly followed. "P-put me down! I can walk you know!" She stammered, pushing at his back. "It's a wonder you have any energy left, I would die if I didn't eat for that long!" Niko chimed.

Soon they drew close to the cafeteria. "Seriously Rock you can put her down now." Jyugo said, arms crossed. "Yeah, as much as we love seeing her lovely lumps it would be a problem if that's the first thing the other inmates saw!" Uno nodded in agreement, his arms also crossed. The quick mention of Yuna's ass made her face turn bright red, and Jyugo drew closer to her, a smirk on his face. He didn't have to say anything, his expression said it all and Yuna hated it.

Rock finally let her down, and she quickly rubbed her face, trying to ignore the earlier comment. Niko threw his arms around her. "Aww, Miss is embarrassed! You guys stop teasing her!" he giggled, giving her a tight hug. Yuna cringed, that was the first kind physical contact she's had since-.

Pause

Yuna stopped in her tracks, her once brilliantly purple eyes, now a dull, dark color as she remembered something. The doors to the cafeteria opened and Rock began heading inside, as did Niko and Uno. Pictures of blood and weapons flashed through her eyes, a cold steel blade, a man with a scar on the back of his neck. The murderous intent that she felt through the closed doors of her closet- it was all becoming real to her again.

"..a"

"...na"

"Yuuunaaa!" A hand landed on her shoulder, shocking her out of her memory as she gasped, blinking and staring into a pair of beautiful eyes. "Hello? Anybody in there!?" Jyugo waved his hand in front of her face. "Come on, I thought you were hungry!" He frowned. "Y-yeah.." She turned her head to the side, averting her eyes. "Hm? Is something wrong?" His voice changed, to something more, concerned. Without a word, Yuna continued into the cafeteria, following after everyone else.

Jyugo watched her, frowning. "What was that?" he mumbled, then followed her inside.