Prologue

"Run! After her!" Shouts could be heard from the corridor behind her as her bare feet slapped against the hard concrete. "Fuck!" She exclaimed, running faster and faster. Come on, come on! Expertly she dodged around a corner into a small corridor, holding her breath until her pursuers passed her. Sighing, she pressed a hand to her chest, slowing her breath. "That was close.."

She dusted off her black and white stripped pants, as well as her black crop top, showing her mid-drift. Her hands flew through her long silver hair with blue tips, tucking in any stray ends, but leaving her pink feather still in her hair. She checked her back pocket, her baby blue handkerchief was still in it, and she nodded in satisfaction.

"I better not get caught." She grinned to herself, before leaving the corridor and walking to the opposite direction of her pursuers. "Now if I'm right... there should be a control panel right around.." she slipped her hand on the concrete wall, until she felt a hollow spot, then she pressed her hand into the wall, revealing a keypad. "Here." she smirked triumphantly.

Her hand flew over the keypad, making quick work of the security system as the wall in front of her turned into a door, sliding open. Light broke through the doors, and she squinted, fresh air pouring in from the outdoors as they opened. "Come on, can't you give me something more.. difficult?" she stepped outside, having successfully escaped yet another prison. "How many prisons have I been to, and they're all so easy. Please, give me a challenge."

She walked off the property easily, beginning down the road to the nearest town. "Hm, maybe I should have called for a ride." Just as she spoke, she heard a car coming from behind her. Turning around, she saw a black car with tinted windows slowly catching up to her. "I've got a bad feeling about this.." she mumbled.

As the car approached, she watched the window roll down as a tanned woman with purple hair and a black cap rolled down the window. "Inmate number 76, Yuna Tabili, I presume?" Frowning, Yuna crossed her arms, staring down at the woman. "Who's asking?"

Wham.

Yuna fell to the ground with a thud, coughing as she glanced up. What the fuck? Above her stood a man with orange-green hair, who had a monkey tail. "You will speak with respect to the Warden, at all times." He barked. "That's enough, put her in the transport, take her to the prison." The Warden spoke, her tone unchanging. "Another prison?" Yuna grunted, managing to slowly stand on her feet. "I have one request.. Miss Warden.." The warden quirked her eyebrow, waiting for the response.

"Make sure I don't escape from this one too, or it will be a waste of both of our time." She snickered, and the Warden returned her smile, "Of course." The window rolled up, just as another swift hit to the back of Yuna's head knocked her unconscious.