Chapter 9: Part 1

(A/N So I know I told a reader I would do a Peeta spanks Katniss one next but I am still working on it I just can't think of anything good for that story so if you have any suggestions comment. I feel bad I haven't update in a while so here is a short chapter!)

Spanker: The Principal

Spankee: Katniss

Katniss POV

I sit in my desk and focus on the lecture that is taking place. It has occurred to me that we have an exam tomorrow and I have failed to learn anything on coal products. Ugh. After another half an hour we are let out on our lunch break. I pass Gale in the hall and give him a slight smile. He smiles back. I find a table that is empty and sit down. Madge comes up to me with out any word and sits down on the chair next to me. I smile and greet her. I finish my lunch of stale bread and like I always do and notice the small amounts food in the trash can. There are always starving children from the seam digging through looking for scraps of anything to fill there bellies. Out of the corner of my eye I see a strange sight. A crowd of people standing in a circle chanting something that I cannot understand. I walk over to the crowd and push my way through. I cannot form the picture of what I am seeing. I see a small girl on the ground, with a bloody nose being hit constantly by an older stronger town girl. The girl is holding her hands up trying to protect her face and when she moves them just enough so I can see her face. I see the face of my little sister. I run up to the girl, who looks to be twice as old as me and I pull her off of Prim. She throws a punch and I duck. I hit her in the face hard and she falls to the ground. After that I am not in control of what my body is doing. I slam my fist into her face constantly. Prim tries to pull me off of the girl despite the beating she just took from her. I suddenly feel hands on my back, to strong to be my little sisters. They lift me from the girl. I turn around to see the crude face of the principal, Mr. Dolas.

"Ms. Everdeen, to my office!"

"But-"

"Now!"

I drag my feet into his office. Ugh. I am probably facing the paddle and my father said that if I ever got paddled at school, I would get paddled at home. I sit down and tap my foot nervously. I glace down at my hand. My knuckles are bruised. I can't believe I didn't notice that. I wonder what made the girl mad enough to hurt Prim? I hope Prim's nose isn't broken. The girl was strong. Way stronger than me, but she wasn't filled with rage like me. The Principal comes in and I stand.

"No, please Ms. Everdeen sit. We have a very long talk to start."

I nod and sit down.

"I spoke with Ella, the girl you attack and she claims you attacked Prim and then her. Somehow I don't believe that."

"That is not the truth sir, she was beating up Prim and then I dragged Ella off of her and well you know."

"I believe you Katniss, I believe that you just let your temper get away from you. But you still must be punished. "

I nod.

"Sir do you know how my sister is?"

"Yes. Prim, such a intelligent girl. She is doing fine. She was sent home to your mother. Word is her nose is broken."

"That son of a!-" He cuts me off.

"Ms. Everdeen I think it would be wise not to swear in my office. Also, you broke Ella's nose."

I feel satisfied to know that Ella I'd feeling the same pain Prim is.

"Now Ms. Everdeen if you would like to get your punishment over, I suggest we begin."

I nod and stand.

"Katniss, bare your self from the waste down and bend over the desk. You are getting 16 licks with the paddle for your age, you will count them out loud. "

I slip down my pants and bend over the desk.

He taps my bottom slightly and then raises the paddle

WOOSH CRACK

"One Sir."

WOOSH CRACK

"Ahhh two Sir."

WOOSH CRACK

"Three oh god sir!"

The pain is almost unbearable. One smack covers my whole bottom. 

WOOSH CRACK

"Four S-sir!"

WOOSH CRACK WOOSH CRACK

I blink confused, he gave the two whacks so fast the pain didn't radiate outward as bad and that was nice.

"Count Katniss."

"Five, Six Sir"

I think Mr. Dolas fees bad for me."

WOOSH CRACK WOOSH CRACK

"Seven, Oh God Ahhhh Eight Sir."

I am really thankful he keeps on doing the fast whacks. My bottom is burning so bad. I don't know how much more I can take.

WOOSH CRACK WOOSH CRACK

"N-nine Ten S-S-Sir."

WOOSH CRACK WOOSH CRACK

"Please!" I cry.

I can't take much more I am sure I am bruised. I won't be able to sit down for a year!

"Katniss you only have 4 more. Don't make me add extras."

I muster up every thing I have to say, "Eleven, Twelve Sir."

WOOSH CRACK WOOSH CRACK

"Th-Th-Thirteenth, Oh God I cant take much more!"

"Count!"

"Th-Thirteenth, "Fourteen S-Sir."

WOOSH CRACK WOOSH CRACK

"Fifteen, S-sixteen Sir."

He lets me cry there for a minute and then he helps me on my feet. Mr. Dolas dismisses me from school early. I thank him gratefully and return home, eagerly awaiting what my father will do. Surely he will understand right? I mean theres no use trying to hide it, my limp would give it away easily if Prim hasn't told them the story. I finally make it home taking a deep breath I open the door...