Chapter 26: Request

(So here's the Clato story (: Also, comment some more ships that I could do! X)

Spanker: Cato

Spankee: Clove

Cato POV

I walk down the road with my hands in my pocket, a cool breeze has just picked up. I begin to see bright lights ahead, this is going to be one heck of a party, the only thing that is going to make it the absolute best is Clove. She told me she might come. I really hope she does.

I soon come to a stop at the door, from the loud music and screams inside I decide that nobody would here my knocking so I just walk in.

"Cato! Bro, come on!" Says my best friend,  Ryder. It's his 18th birthday party.

I spend the next hour dancing and joking and I keep an eye out for Clove. I haven't seen her yet.

"Cato, come one! Someone broke into my dads alcohol! It isn't a party until we are wasted!" Ryder screams.

I consider it for a brief moment but I know my dad would beat the crap out of me if I come in drunk.

"No thanks, maybe next time!" I scream back.

"Ok bro, your loss!" Ryder says while taking a swig straight out of the bottle.

I continue to talk and dance for another 2 hours, until my head starts hurting really bad. I think its from the lights. I decide I need a break.

"Yo Ryder, can I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah its down the hall."

I walk to the bathroom and start splashing water on my face. When I decide its time to return to the party. As I am walking back I hear a soft groan in one of the bedrooms. I peak my head in there and see Clove laying there, passed out and reeking of liquor. Some on has made a quick attempt to tuck her in, a blanket us strewn over her. I walk up to her and try to shake her awake.

"Ugh," She groans.

"Hey Clove, its me."

"Cato?" She asks, sitting up.

"Yeah, come on, lets get you home."

I help her up and basically drag her while her feet stumble to find the floor.

I tell Ryder good bye quickly and walk out the door.

Its only a 2 block walk to Clove's house, so I am there in minutes.

Her parents are not home, so I open the door and lead her up the stairs to her bedroom and I lay her on the bed and tuck her in. I kiss her forehead and start to walk out the door.

"Cato?"

I turn around, "Yeah?"

"Will you stay?"

I smile, "Of course."

I climb in and hold on to her until morning.

Light begins to come from the window and when Clove's eyes open she groans and closes them quickly.

"Hungover?" I ask sarcastically.

She nods and groans.

"Go get me some medicine and close the dang curtains." She says as sarcastically as me.

I get up to do it and bring her a cup of water from the kitchen.

"Here babe." I say handing them to her.

She takes the pills and lays back down.

"I'm gonna take a nap, you can go now if you want." She sits up and kisses me.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I can't go."

"Uhh! I almost got away with it didn't I?"

"Nope," I reply back, "What did I say would happen if you were drinking?"

"I would get a spanking."

"Yes. Now come on, lets get this over with."

I lay her on my lap and take down her pants and underwear.

"You know I only do this because I love you right?"

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Can we just get this over with?"

"I guess so."

I raise my hand.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

Clove just groans.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

A small whimper escapes her mouth.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Ow!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Cato!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Babe! Stop!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"It hurts!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Baby!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"I'm sorry!"

"Shh, its okay, just 20 with the brush okay?"

I reach over and grab a wooden brush from the nightstand.

"I'll make them quick, I promise."

SMACK SMACK

"Ahh!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"CATO!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"BABY! It hurts!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Im so sorry!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ah!"

"Shhh, Clove you're all done. All done. I love you,  I love you so much."

I sit her up.

Through her tears she manages to get out, "I love you too and I'm sorry."

Clove looked so cute sitting there, that I couldn't help but press my lips to hers.