Chapter 2

(A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating I cant believe 100 people have read my story!!! so here's another chapter! Also comment some request and I will do them!!!!! )

Spanker: Katniss's Father

Spankee: Katniss

Katniss POV

I feel the cold winter breeze against my chilled face. Then I hear rumbling of leaves in the distance. I stand and load my bow. Its a deer. A small one but still good meat. I shoot the arrow which hits the deer in the chest. The deer falls and I walk over, wondering how I am going to get it home.

"Katniss!"

I turn around swiftly. Its my father. uh-oh.

"I told you not to come out here without me." He says sternly.

"I uhh-"

"Just stop," he says "Why did you?"

"I don't know I just wanted to come out here by my self for once."

"I could see your tracks from the fence, you're lucky a peace keeper didn't see you!"

"Father I'm sorry."

"You could of been killed, now come on help me get this deer home."

We make it back to the house and I nervously wait for what my father is going to do to punish me. Prim and my mother are delighted at the sight of the deer and instantly begins preparing a meal.

"Katniss, come here."

I follow my father into the bed room and honestly I am a bit scared.

"You know what you did is wrong and you could have been hurt." my father says.

"Yes I know," I hang my head down low.

"Now, I want you to go to the medow and cut a switch."

My eyes widen at the statement a switch? I have never been spanked by one but my father did point one out to me when I was acting up in the woods.

"Father I don't think-"

"Katniss I love you but you need to be punished for your actions."

"Yes sir."

"Ok, now go."

I grab my coat and I am almost at the door when Prim catches me.

"Where are you going?"

"Umm," Sweet Prim always hates it when I get in trouble. She rarely gets spanked.

"Im going to get a uhh switch."

"Wait what? What happend?"

"Ill tell you later but now I have to go. I love you."

Prim runs up to me and hugs me tight.

"I love you too Katniss, I am sorry."

I trudge to the medow and find a decent sized one and cut it. I hold it at my side embarrassed at all of the people staring at me. When I finally make it home snow is falling heavily. I walk in and go find my father. He tells me to put the switch on the bed and take my pants and underwear off and to get in the corner. I unbutton my pants, pull them down and step out. I walk to the corner and stand there for about 20 minutes before my father comes in.

"You may come out now."

I walk nervously over to him.

"Katniss, do you under stand why you are being punished?"

I nod my head and look at the ground.

"I love you k. Now lay over my lap, you're getting my hand first."

Once I am in position he rubs circles in my back and suddenly he starts.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ahhh ohhhh owwwwwwwww stop!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"PLEASE STOP!"

I was in so much pain and he hasn't even raised the switch yet.

"20 more."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Im sorry I'm sorry!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Owwww!"

I'm sure my bottom is a bright red now.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

The hand spanks stop with my father rubbing my blisterd, on fire bottom.

"Katniss go lay over a pillow on the bed."

I get up and walk over to the bed. I put a pillow close to the edge and bend over it. My father picks up the switch and I am scared to death.

"20 Katniss."

SMACK

The pain is unbearable. It stings across my whole bottom.

SMACK SMACK

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"oh gosh oh gosh stop!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I hear screaming to stop but the voice is not mine. It is the voice of my little sister.

"No dad stop you are hurting her!"

She flings her arms around me.

"Hit me instead!"

"Prim," I begin through the pain. "Its alright I earned it. He's not going to hit you."

"Well katniss I suppose you have learned your lesson.

"Thank you daddy," Prim says.

Father hugs me and then goes out of the room. Prim rubs my back and tries to comfort me. Soon we eat dinner that consists of the deer I shot. I have a hard time sitting down but we laugh through the whole dinner.