6. Bay window

Maya's pov :

Riley and I were sitting in the bay window we haven't talked for 10 minutes because I've been crying the whole time. We left lucas at the school with his dumb ass friends I bet he didn't even notice we are gone.

'Maya' riley said sympathetically

'Yeah' I sniffled

'He's a dumbass' She snapped

'I know but' I started until she cut me off

'But nothing , he had the option so tell them he was with you and he failed , that boy cares more about what his friends think of him than you. And im sorry I am not going to let you be with someone like that' She said proudly

And for once in my life I agreed with Riley Matthews and I left her house thinking about something. And I even wrote a song about my feelings about Lucas from when I first met him till now. Gosh love really does feel like loneliness.
(Can you guess the song maya wrote about lucas)

It was the next day and Lucas didn't text me or call me to see If im okay , and I was kind of hurt by that but when I walked into school I realized why he didn't call me, it's because he didn't care. He was over there with his jock friends kissing horny hannah from the tennis club. Should I speak now or forever hold my peace. You know what I know exactly how to get him back , Tomorrow is the big assembly where students get to go perform and show people their talents, but it wasn't a talent show the school called it the 'show us what you got' assembly. Stupid I know. Maybe I should give payback to our little friend Lucas Friar there.

THIS CHAPTER THIS SHORT BECAUSE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LIT ASF AND IM TOO EXCITED FOR THAT ONE TO CONTINUE WITH THIS ONE. AND DONALD TRUMP WON ?! OKAY YEAH HELLO CANADA .