4. Maya meets party

Maya pov:

It has been 2 weeks since the argument between lucas and I, and he has been trying to talk to me in classes but I ignored him . And now tonight is this big party , there will be boys , naked boys . Dancing , drinking , smoking , etc . I am so ready .

'Maya I can't believe you are going to this party' riley said while she was helping me get ready.

'Riley chill , I will be alright' I said knowing I was going to get lit .

'What about this maya' she said handing me a gorgeous outfit.

'I love it' I smiled

(Maya is wearing that)

*time skip*

Lucas pov :

It was about 8 pm and girls were dancing in their under wear and guys smoking till they were high as a kite , I was sitting on the couch drinking my first beer slowly , usually I was the life of the party but its hard to do that when the girls you see arn't the one that you want . Well I thought that way until I see a girl that looks a lot like maya , and when I took a double look it was maya . What is maya doing at a party like this , people could hurt her she is to fragile and petite for this .

'Lucas man what are you doing , julia is over there half naked and you haven't looked at her once' My friend Zay said .

'Not feeling it today Zay' I said sternly

'Whatever floats your boat , vanessa called me she wants me to meet her upstairs . Wish me luck man' He said smiling

All I did was give him a week smile.

Then I see the new kid jake , and he is dancing very sexually with Maya!

Oh hell no

'Maya what are you doing here' I asked her

'Why do you care huckleberry' She said weakly

'You're drunk' I said pulling her apart from Jake.

'Man what are you doing we were just having fun' Jake said pulling Maya back

'Well dude she's drunk so maybe its time for her to go home' I said pulling her away from him again

'Guys Im not a rope , stop pulling me' She snapped

'Sorry' I said immediately letting go

'Maya can I speak with you for a moment?' I said while giving Jake a death glare