Chapter24

Your pov:

Panting. Moaning. Groaning.

That's all that could be heard around the room as Yoongi and I did the horizontal bop.

I knew it was going to happen but I hadn't expected it to right when we got there but one thing led to another and then boom.

"Fuck, y/n." Yoongi breaths with each thrust.

As of now I was a shaking and moaning mess underneath him. It was pure bliss to say the least.

"Oppa." I moan which earns a groan from him.

"Idiot." he says as he quickens the pace.

The oppa card was his weakness and I loved it.

Soon we're both coming down from our high as he collapses down beside me.

"Fuck Y/n." He says as he runs his fingers down my side causing me to shiver.

"I love you." he grins.

"I love you too." I say as I roll over and lay my head against his bare chest.

"Did that actually just happen?" He asks, as if reality hits him.

"It did." I confirm and he bites his lip.

"I'm never going to hear the end of it from b/f/n now." I mumble, moving my head into his neck and he laughs and runs his fingers across my skin.

"Who cares. We're married." Yoongi says and I smile against him.

We were married now.

Yoongi and I.

"We sure are." I say as I move my face up to look at him.

"I'm glad." he says as he places a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Me too." I say without even a second to think.

"I love you." I say and he smiles and hugs me to him.

"And I love you."
_
"Wah! Really?!" B/f/n yells as I tell her everything that happened while Yoongi and I were on our honeymoon.

I nod.

"Was it nice?" She asks and my face heats.

"Well yeah, I mean he's pretty-"

"Yah! Don't tell her that!" Yoongi yells, cutting me off mid sentence.

"Sorry, sorry." I laugh.

He shakes his head and sits down beside me.

"How does it feel to be married?" B/f/n asks after a moment.

"It feels great." I smile.

"Aha that's good. You guys are pretty comfortable now." B/f/n says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Quit it." I say as my cheeks start to heat.

I'd regret telling her eventually.

"Okay but for real. I'm glad you two are happy. Treat my best friend right or I'll hurt you." B/f/n says and Yoongi nods.

"Now, go do whatever you two old people do and I'll see you guys later." she says and scurries off in the other direction.

I look up at Yoongi and laugh.

What was I going to do with her.

____

:A/n: Guys, the story is almost finished. It's been fun but sadly all things must come to an end.
Next chapter will be the last chapter and will be published today or tomorrow if I have the time and ideas to write it😌 I hope you guys have been enjoying it.
Until next time, Chingu's.💞