Chapter17

Your pov:

"I object!" Yoongi says and my eyes widen as I turned to him along with everyone else.

"No! He doesn't mean that!" My mother says upon standing up in a furious rage.

"I do mean it. I cannot let Y/n marry him." Yoongi says as his eyes flicker from me, to my mother, to Jay, and then to the priest.

"And why is that?" The priest asks as he shuffles from beside me.

"Because I love her. It may seem selfish but I need her. She's the only way I can be truly happy and I can't lose her. Not this way." he says and the look on his face breaks my heart.

He loves me...

Never thought that would happen.

A flashback of what Yoongi told me when I first met him popped into my head.

"Okay. I'm willing to take the chance to get to know you but don't expect me to fall in love with you."

Look at us now.

"He's lying. He's not capable of loving her. He doesn't have a chance of getting close to someone. Not with that rude attitude of his. He's a bad person and he doesn't love her." My mother says and I pull my hands from Jay's and turn and walk to my mother.

"That's where you're wrong. Yoongi is one of the sweetest people I know and I really like him. I know you don't care about my happiness but I'm telling you that this isn't what I want." I say motioning around.

"Y/n." my mother says in a warning tone.

"No. I'm not going to be controlled anymore. Jay, You know you mean a lot to me but my heart is with Yoongi. I'm sorry." I say and walk to Yoongi.

He instantly wraps his arms around me and buries his face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you so much." he mumbles and I smile but before I can speak I'm yanked back.

"If you don't stop this nonsense right now it's over. Their career, yours, this family!" My mother threatens.

"Sometimes you have to sacrifice a lot for the person you love but I guess you wouldn't know that seeing as you couldn't care less about me, your own daughter." I say and her face puffs out then falls flat.

"You are not my daughter anymore." she says venomously then walks out past me.

It hurt but I knew it were to happen one day.

"Don't worry. You have us." Jin says and then I'm squeezed in the center of a giant group hug.

"We're your family now." Jimin says and they squeeze a little tighter.

When everyone pulls back Jay appears in front of me.

"Okay, I'm ready. Hit me with your best shot." I say and cover my ears.

"Don't be like that. I'm not going to yell at you or disown you." Jay says, uncovering my ears.

"Your happiness is all I care about. The only reason I went through with any of this was because I knew you had to get married and he didn't like you but now I see that's not the case. He loves you a lot." Jay says with a sad smile.

"He can take it from here but we're good right? Still best friends?" He asks with his same old silly smile appearing on his face.

"Best friends." I grin and bear hug him causing some people that were still there to laugh and awe.

"If you ever hurt my best friend just know I'll come beat your ass." Jay threatens to Yoongi.

I laugh a little and wrap my arm around Yoongi's.

"Yeah, you don't want to mess with Jay. He's a beast." I say in a weird voice and he laughs a little as Yoongi nods.

"I won't hurt her. I promise." he says and I smile.

"Well you two should get home. I'm sure you have a lot to catch up on." Jay says and I nod and thank him and with one last hug the guys and I head to the dorm.

We head home.