Chapter Two [Two Minds,One Soul]

~Two months later~
*sigh* Two months in this hell hole, and I'm already being treated like crap... I guess I shouldn't be too surprised- "(Y/N)! Get over here and help me with this dress!""(Y/N!) help me put on these pearls! And get me something to eat!" *sighs again* looks like Miss Anzu and Miss Rebecca are in need of me again... I sear, they never do anything around here! It's always (Y/N) do that (Y/N) do this! Blah blah blah...I'm sick of it. I think the only best time of my days are caring for my animals and riding my horse Obelisk. Oh how I love to feel the wind in my hair and the warmth of Ra's light on my (S/C) skin. It's absolute bliss! *Lots of ringing* Well....it'll all come due time. As soon as I take care of these "princesses". //grumbles//
Yami's POV:
"Jonochi! Honda! Come here please!" I call for my two best guards. "Yes your majesty? What's that matter?" They both ask in unison. "I...had that dream again." I say. "That girl again?" They both ask. "Yes...Even though I see her every night in my dreams...I can never see what she looks like. All I see is a hand reaching out towards me and a soft and calm voice... what do you two think it means?" The two guards look at each other, then back at me. " maybe you should go out for a ride... to clear your head. Then perhaps see you brother about this. He is good at telling what dreams mean." Jonochi states. "Yes... I should do that. Thank you, you two. You are dismissed." They bow and leave my chambers. Hmm...I still wonder who she is...oh well. Better get my horse, Slifier, ready.
Your POV:
Aw man I'm so glad all of that's done! Since the three of them are heading off to town for the rest of the evening, might as well take Obelisk out for a ride! Yaaay!
~Time skip to Obelisk~
"Hiya there boy! How are you?" *Neigh* "hehehe, hey are willing to go on a ride today?" I ask obelisk as he nods his head in a simple yes. "Alrighty then! Let's go!" I hop on his back //without the saddle I see, you rebel// "HYAH!" I yell as he speeds forward. Oh god how I've missed this... the wind in my hair and ra's light on my skin, it's been a while since I've ridden him ya know. As he gallops forward, I take the time to look at all the beautiful scenery. The mountains in the distance, with the sun barely overhead. And all the birds and animals scurrying about their daily lives and the cool crisp grass, filled with my favorite flower , The (F/F). After a while of riding, we came across a beautiful meadow! "Ah~...isn't this nice Obe?" *agreeing neigh* I leapt off obelisk onto the soft grass. Wow...you can see everything! Looks there's the town! And the castle! Oh how I wish to visit there someday. But a person with my status...I most likely won't be able to. Oh well, a girl can dream! After a while of taking in the sight before me I hear the sound of hooves approaching me. Clearly it's not Obe...then who?
Yami's POV:
I was riding on Slifier through a meadow until I saw a young woman sitting there in the grass. I couldn't quite see her, so I went to get a closer look. She must've heard me since she turned her head my way. Wow...she has such unusual but beautiful eyes and (H/L) (H/C)  flowwy hair. I continued to stare into her (E/C) orbs. "Excuse me, sir? Who are you?" I heard a voice call. "Huh? Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Atem But I preferred to be called Yami. And you are?" I asked, a light blush dusting my cheeks in embarrassment." (Y/N), pleasure to meet you Yami." She replies in a soft and calm voice. Wow.." The pleasure is all mine miss (Y/N)...so if I may ask. Why are you so far out here? Surely your needed back at your home. She just sighs and says, " I'm positive I am, but I come out around here for some calming, quality time to myself. And how about you?" "I'm just here to clear my head" "I see, well it was a pleasure meeting you Yami, but I fear I must cut this conversation short. Farewell, I hope we meet again soon!" She says as she gets up on her horse and rides away. "I hope so too (Y/N)." And with that I mount my own horse and ride away as well, though I can't stop wondering...is she the one?
//OOOOOOOO! This is quite interesting XD anyways... 811 words! I'm so proud of meself! I'll try to make these chapters longer. Also if you want me to continue with this please tell me :3 luv u!//