Chapter 7 [Happily Ever After]

Still no one's POV:
The day after the ball, the prince was dead set on finishing his lost princess. "Search everywhere in the kingdom. And let each and every maiden try on this glass slipper." He orders Mr. Devlin as he hands him the slipper. "I shall accompany you and your men." He then states. "Atem... you can't. Are you sure this is the woman you want to marry? Why are you hung up on this girl when you don't even know her that well?" The king says. "Father... There something about her that other women don't have. She has that special something that makes my heart leap. I'm sure she is the one from my dreams. Who else? She is absolutely perfect in every way." Yami explains and he mounts his horse. The king chuckled and replied," Well if you feel that strongly about it. I won't try to stop you." "Thank you father." Yami smiles and rides off with Jonochi, Honda, And Devlin.
(To village!)
They looked all over the land, looking and letting every maiden try on every slipper. The prince looked and looked and watched as very maiden that try on the slipper fail. "When will I see you again?" He says to himself. "Don't worry your majesty! We'll find her!" Jonochi places his hand on Yami's shoulder, reassuring him. "Thank you Jono." Yami smiles as they continue their search. Once they had searched the entire upper and lower village, they finally came around to (Y/N)'s cottage. "What a lovely house" he says to himself as Mr. Devlin knocks on the door. (Y/N) is quickly shoved into her room with the door locked. The stepmother opens the door, "ohy what a pleasant surprise! Your majesty!" She bows. "Yes, may we come in?" Declined asks. "But of course! Come on come in! Girls! Come over here! The prince has paid us a visit!" She calls. Just like magic, the sisters appear. "Really?!" "Oh my goodness!" The both squeal. "*cough* excuse me, if we may. Can both of you try on this slipper? We are on a search for the mysterious maiden the prince met at the ball." He explains.  "Ooo it must be me!" Rose exclaims as she slides her foot in. "W-what?! My foot's too small!! This is an outrage!"  Rose tells. "Then it must fit me!" Martha says as she pushes Rose aside. Her feet are too big. "I-It must...FIIIT." She yells as she tries to force her foot it. "You'll break it!" Devil sighs as he takes the slipper away. "Then let me try!!" The Step Mother yells. "I'm sorry ma'am-" "I have small feet for my size!!" she yells more.
(Y/N) can hear the yelling downstairs. But does she care? No. she knows her prince will never find her up here. Alone... besides... why would he want a house girl? Upset, she walks over to her window balcony and starts to sing (F/S) (favorite song).
Over all the yelling coming from the sisters and Step Mother , Yami hears a sweet and soothing voice. "Excuse me, but... is there another maiden in this house?" He asks. The three women turn pale. "N-no not at all! Why would you ask such a thing?" The S. mother says frantically. "Then why do I hear singing?" He raises an eyebrow. They all sweat drop. Devlin soon speaks up,"Perhaps upstairs?" He suggest. "There's nothing there-" "Silence" Yami says Cooley as he and devlin head up into the attic. Where they find (Y/N) singing all alone. She hears the door creak open and instantly whips her head around to take a look at her unexpected visitors. "It's you...the girl I met in the meadow.." the prince looks at (Y/N) shocked. "Miss would you like to try this slipper?" Yami asks as he holds out the slipper. (Y/n) looks at the slipper then nod as she slips it on. "ITS A PERFECT FIT!!" Honda yells happily. "So it was you all along... I'm so happy." Yami says picking up (Y/N) and spinning her around. "Hold on a minute!! She cannot leave this house! She is MY daughter! I will not allow it!"  The step mother screeches. Just as Yami is about to say something, (Y/N) stops him. "Don't worry I've got this.." she smiles and walks over to her step mom. "For years you've miss treated me, used me, abused my kindness. Made me do all the house work without you or my damn step sisters offing to help! And now all of a sudden you don't want me to leave?? You just can't stand to lose your little slave eh? Well I've got news for you 'Motherrrr' I'm leaving this hell hole wether you like it or not. [insert witty line here]." She yells, leaving her "mother" speechless.  Yami, amused, then took her hand and led her out of the places she used to call home. "That was truly amazing... you never cease to surprise me. Miss...uh." "(Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/N).." she says smiling.
And so the two rode off to the castle were they were wed a month later (they have to have to get to know each other better right???) and led the kingdom side by side. It's said, that they were the best rulers that people had ever had.  And they lived Happily Ever After.
                          ~The End~
Wooooh! That's the end of this story! ^-^ I really hoped you guys enjoyed!  The story might be a bit sappy or cliche but it was fun to write regardless. :3
910 words :3