... 

Sutton had the day off at work today, so the morning consisted of her drifting in and out of sleep, and making a small breakfast for just herself. Sarah had already left for work today, and Maddy was probably somewhere in London, snuggled up against a random man's chest. Sutton was pleased with the outcome of the last night, being introduced to all those people made her feel pleasant. She felt as if she had met more people than she usually does in a month, and just the though made her smile. Even though Sutton didn't have a single thing coming up on her on her calender, she couldn't build up the courage to text Ellie, and see what she was up too. Sutton felt like it was too soon, she didn't want them to think she had no friends, even though she kind of doesn't anymore.

Sutton sighed, mentally preparing herself for the decision she was about to make. If there was one person who could help her, she knew exactly who it was, even though she hasn't talked to him in a while.

Sutton heard her phone vibrate, and when she clicked the home button, she discovered a text from an unknown number. She slid the screen open, and read the thank you message from Harry. A small smile formed on her lips as she typed a short response, not exactly sure what to say. 

It's no problem, I didn't want you to pass out on your front lawn or something

She put a joking emoji at the end of the text, and sent it.

After a long shower filled with offbeat humming, Sutton enters her still empty flat, and begins to dry her hair. After putting on a bit of concealer under her eyes, and a little mascara on her lashes, she walks to her closet and grabs her clothes for the day. She pulls on a pair of leggings and a gray jumper, which had a band of white lace peeking through at the bottom of it, and her worn down black booties before walking out the door.  

She stopped by the market, grabbing food items that seemed desirable, picking some of her favorites, and some of his favorites. Once she gathers enough food to last a week, she pays for her groceries and heads back to her car. The ride is quiet, Sutton doesn't have the energy to start streaming music through her phone.

After a lengthy thirty minute drive, Sutton finally pulls into the vacant parking lot. She grabs the two large bags filled with food in the back of her car, and reaches her foot out to close the trunk with a thud. She locks the car, and proceeds to walk towards the gate. 

The grass was thick, luckily not wet, but thick enough to make Sutton stumble a couple of times. Tombstones passed on her left and right, and she slows her pace when she spots the familiar one. Sutton slightly smiled to herself, and sits down with her legs crossed. At first she doesn't say anything, only lightly tracing the letters indented in the cement.

Jack Rider

July 15 1989 - March 24 2016

Rest In Peace

"Sorry I haven't visited in a while, I've been busy with my new job and stuff." Sutton says, opening a random bag of food, and begins eating. 

This was like therapy for Sutton, talking to Jack was painfully hard, but she always felt closer to him when she left. 

"I don't work at that shitty coffee shop anymore, I got a job at this library a couple blocks down from my flat. I love it so far, even though it gets a little boring sometimes. And my boss is amazing, he even invited me to a party last night." Sutton paused, taking a breath. "The house was huge, I mean you could never imagine the amount of people in this house, Jack. It was seriously the biggest house I've ever seen. Apparently it's Hugh Grants second house or something, but anyway, it would have been a blast if you were with me." Sutton stops talking and looks down to her lap, still chewing her food.