arzaylea

(rant about arzaylea)

before EVERYONE jumps on me and slits my throat this isn't a hate post about arzaylea its actually the opposite so :-))

anyways- just wanted to INFORM everyone reading that LUKE & ARZAYLEA are actually goals like yes she's done bad things but she is sooo pretty and i bet if you knew her like as a friend youd be besties because she looks like one of those people who look mean but are actually REEEALLY nice!!

i totally get that some people hate her guts and they are entitled to their opinion but why?? like please explain why...just don't say it in a rude way because i am literally curious.

i honestly think that some of these people who don't like her are jealous because 1.she has luke... and 2.she is absolutely gorgeous.

i hated her and resented her at one point but then i realized i was just going with whatever rumors i heard off of a post of a fanpage...like??? why???

anyways yeah so thats all...just posting this to say that she could ACTUALLY be a good person and that she ACTUALLY makes luke happy so you can ACTUALLY leave her aloonnnee!!

ik this is very outdated but i got triggered because of a facebook post i saw hhaaaa

have a nice day/night ❤️