Chapter 6

(IronHide's pov)
I saw Angel starring of into space but she snapped to and smiled, me and Bee transformed and Angel got in me and Sam and Mikaela went with Bee and the soldiers got into cars and followed us Bee had the cub and we saw Optimus and the others and they turned around but I saw Angle tense up and said, "There's cons behind us!" I checked and there was 4 or 5 cons and one transformed so did Optimus and they fought we made it to the city and Madalina, Sam, and Mikaela got out and we transformed and Madalina looked in the sky and we saw Starscrean and he shot at me and Bee but I heard Sam yelling Bee and I knew he was hit.
(Madalina's pov)
I heard Sam yelling and I saw Bee's legs were gone and I knew I couldn't heal that I ran over to them and Sam kept on yelling Bee to get up but I told him to knock it off and he did then Mikaela ran off somewhere and Will ran over telling Sam he had to take the cube to the highest build and pointed to it but Sam argued but I told them to shut up and I looked at Sam and I said, "You are A solider now I'll be with you I'm not leaving you, mom, dad, are friends or the autobots you can do this I promise." He nod and we took off but I saw Jazz was about to get ripped apart and shot my pistols at the con in the eye and he let go of Jazz and saw me I gave Sam a flare and told him to run the con came at me and I growled and turned into my cybertronian wolf warrior self and attack him he was shocked and he said, "I'm lord Megatron you should join my side." I growled and punched him in the face and pulled out my twin swords and stabbed them in his shoulders and he cried out in pain but I turned back to normal and ran after Sam but I saw the jet from before and shot the copter down and I heard Megatron growl and saw Sam with the cube and went towards him.