Chapter 1

(Madalin's pov)
I was outside with dad waiting for Sam to hurry up with school then he ran out and towards us and said, "It's an A time for our cars! Maddy thanks for waiting to get your car with me." I smiled and told him no problem while we talked dad drove us to a car dealer and we got out and I saw a GMC truck in black that was my favorite color and I got in and said, "feels awesome," I thought I felt it warm up then I really thought I heard someone say, "Bee don't!" Then I heard glass breaking beside the truck and the old Camero my brother and dad were at then the dealer told us $4,000 for both. I smiled at Sam and the dealer gave us the keys and I got in my truck and drove back to my house and I went up stairs after parking and got changed (picture above) and I grabbed dish soap, a bucket, and a rag. I went over to my to my truck and started cleaning it but I felt it shake but I didn't pay attention then Sam came down and said, "Sis are you going to the lake party?" I told him I don't know since my best friends don't know I'm alive he understood and he left I went back inside and grabbed my guns and got in my truck and rove to the shooting range and went in the back after an hour of shooting I felt someone tap my shoulder and it was a man in his 20's or so with beautiful electric blue eyes and he said, "your good at shooting miss I'm Jake but my friends call me Hide and you are?" I held out my hand and he took it and I said, "Madalina but my friends call me Maddy, Wolf, Shadow, or Angel you can pick." He smiled and told me Angel and he ask to have a shooting contest and I agreed but it ended as a tie then I looked at the time and I needed to get home so I said good bye to Jake and he said the same and I got into my truck and drove home and went to bed.