The Story of My Past

Jack's POV:

I'm back to my past. I see frozen ponds, children playing, and people figure skating. "Come on now Jack!" I heard a little girl exclaim so I went over to see her. She has dark brown hair, and is wearing a brown coat. "Jaaaack~~!" The girl called to a boy my height, and I think the same age as me if I hadn't been alive for 300 years. "Emma, I'll get the equipment just you wait. It'll take a short while." The boy said and it's so surprising! We have the same tone of voice.

"Come on, let's go."

"Is figure skating like they say? Fun, exciting, and everything?"

"I tried it once, and my butt fell on cold ice! But yeah, it surely is fun."

I grinned. This guy looks just like me. But he has brown hair and eyes. "Jack, Jack! Look! The pond is open! Let's skate here!" The little girl said. "Wait Emma! Whoaa!" the boy fell on the ice pond and it's not the ice that is good for skating. It'll crack soon. The boy stood up and got the shoes with blades. "Okay Emma, wear this." The little girl, Emma wore it and then tried to stand. "Jack, i think this is a bad idea!" "Relax Emma. I'm gonna protect you in case you might fall. Now do as i say. Slow and steady."

"Yeah, sure okay. Slow and steady... Jack!"

"Chill Emma. Come on, you're still alive. Come on, let's do this."

The girl was shivering although the guy was calming her down. "Ja-Jaaack~!!" The boy grabbed a stick--It was my staff! Could this boy, be me? "Alright Emma, let's do this nice and slow. Don't panic. Come on, do you see me panicking right now? No. You don't. Relax, I'm your big brother and I will do everything just to keep you safe alright? Okay. Come on." The girl took a deep breath and moved her foot towards his brother. Or me.

"Jack, I can't take it! The ice is breaking! I don't wanna die!"

"you won't! Just believe okay. Just believe in me. You'll be alright."

The girl shed tears. I grabbed her with the staff and sled right on the place where she stood. "Jack, I'm alive! Jack, you're amazing!" The girl or my sister started laughing. "Yeah, you like it?" The girl nodded. They laughed but, the ice where I was standing cracked and I drowned. "Jack!" The girl called, but I didn't emerge. I drowned and submerged. I died.

I gasped and was back to the present.

"Jack, are you okay?"

Punzie asked me. She was worried. "I'm alright Punz. I knew about it all. No need to worry now. You...you have to discover who you really are right?" Punzie nodded while a tear shed from her eye. "I don't have to worry about that. I think I know who I already am." Punzie said.

"We know who you are. And you don't even need that thing."

North told Punzie while pointing to the thing Tooth gave me. "You're the missing princess of Corona kingdom. You're real name is not Rapunzel, it's Seremia Corona. Your mother and father show the lights in your birthday in your memory. The lady you consider as your mother stole you from them because your hair glows, heals and brings back youth. That witch is a century old now." North explained to Punzie.

"I don't need to know that I'm a princess. As long as there's someone treating me like one, I don't care what my status in life is."

I looked at Punzie, and smiled. "I guess, I discovered who I really am when I met Jack. He treated me as a princess, even though I didn't really know I am one. He told me stuffs I don't know, and stuffs I am just about to discover. I don't really care about all that. Jack is the only one I was missing to complete myself. Jack, completed my missing piece, and he gave me so much to remember." Punzie said. I was so touched by those words she spoke, and I guess it inspired me too.

"What is the next in the prophecy?"

"We're done! The curse is broken! I think?"

North let out a big sigh. "It's not yet done. You have to seek all those before it even happened, but it already DID happen. It's done, even before you knew it. You have to do the prophecy breaking now." North said. Punzie and I looked at each other. "I treasure the knowledge of reading from when I was a little kid up til now! Whenever I read, I feel like I'm in another universe, a parallel world, a super adventurous world!" Rapunzel said. "I know my past now. I know now that I have a sister, I save her from the pond, and took her place in dying. But you know what's most important? Is that the moon chose me to be a guardian and at first I kinda don't want to accept it, but now...I'm proud to say that I am one."

"What's the last?"

"Something like...treasure each other not by force but within true love."

I hugged Rapunzel and kissed her. Tooth grunted. "Will you marry me?" I asked Rapunzel. "Of course Jack! I do! I do! I do!!!!" I raised Rapunzel up in the air and twirled. "I love you." And then we kissed each other.

I guess this is the marriage all has been waiting for...I mean yep. All.

=================================================================

Yay! 3 chapter to go and I'm gonna end this baby! And yeah, I can add some more chapters if I want to. The marriage of a life time!