Unknown Love

I was wondering about mother. Was she alright? The pressure was killing me. " So, what is this place?" he asked me. I didn't answer. He touched my back and I felt cold. " What was that?!" I jumped.

He smiled at me. " Well, I was asking you a question." he said. OK, that was so rude of me not to answer, but I am completely blocked out of mind.

" I'm sorry but what was your question?" I asked, embarrassed probably. " I asked what is this place?" he said. Laughing. "I don't even know." I answered seriously.

He laughed hard. I smacked him. " I'm telling you the truth." I told him. He doesn't want to believe me. " Prove it." he said. So, he wants proof? I just gotta tell him my story. " Well, my mother always said it was dangerous to leave the tower so, I never did." I explained.

" Dangerous? Well, your mother's wrong." I looked at Jack. Is he OK? Every thing felt dangerous already. " Look at the surroundings! It's so beautiful! She's just bonkers!" he ran, with his staff icing the floor.

" Come on! Have fun, while I'm gone." I was startled. " Where are you going?" he flew without saying a word. I stepped on the icy ground. It was very cold for a naked feet. I stood there, trying to move but it's hard.

I felt the cold pushing down through my veins. It was making me shiver. I lifted my foot and stepped on another part. Every step didn't seem to freeze me or hurt. I glided to the ground feeling like every step was the grassy ground. I was enjoying my life.

I was dancing and dancing and it was incredible. " Haha! This is so unbelieveable." I said to myself. " Yeah, well it is." I looked behind and saw Jack. I smiled at him. " Can you believe it? I love ice!" I exclaimed, happily. " That means you love me-" Jack said looking at the sky.

I pushed him. " Are you kidding me?" I laughed. It was fake because all that he said  

was true. He grabbed his staff and sat on the ground. That was pretty harsh. I shouldn't have laughed at him. I looked at him and offered him a hand.

" Stand up. I want to show you something!" he was like choosing an option if he would take it or not. He hold on to it and I blushed deep inside. Oh my gosh! He held my hand! I am never going to wash this.

I am not flirty by the way. It was just so amazing when I had painted him perfecly than  

all the other paintings I had created. When I saw him, it was like love at first sight. Was this destiny?

I helped him stood up and all along, I found him, the boy who made everything come true. We'll be on our way to the kingdom and this time, we walked together.