Invisible Boy

Yeah, so I'm Jack Frost. I was chosen by the moon to be a guardian. First of all, I ddin't know how I became one.

I say, being put in a sack and thrown to a magic portal wasn't much of a great idea. I'd like to know why they sent me here in the first place. Wait, let's just say, I don't know what's happening.

Nicholas St. North, a big guy known as Santa. He became a good friend to me especially a clown when we had to get some tooth from the kids. He's like our leader.

Toothiana, the leader of tooth fairies was very green and likes to see good fresh teeth on you. She was very sad when she was not believed in anymore. Because of me, and Pitch.

Sandman? Well, He's little and so quiet. He's language is sand so, you don't need to worry about him. He's all safe. What do I have to say about Bunny anyway? Well, he's very tall and he's a good fighter.

I wanted to explore the world and make children know me. Especially I'm not very well known and no one believes me yet. I'm just snowballs and fun time. Frost is my gang.

I jumped through clouds in search of anyone playing in this cold holiday. I spotted kids. They were all playing with snow.

" Hey kids!" I greeted from the air. I remembered. They can't hear me. How foolish of me. I managed to throw snowballs at them just in case.

" Woah Jamie! That was really a nice throw you got there!" a black boy said. A bonnet girl taller than the kid beside me gasped. "You hit Cupcake!" a big ugly girl turned to them and glared.

" That wasn't me!" Jamie insisted. Maybe that was his name. Cupcake stood up and hit Jamie with a snowball. " Let's play! Jamie's it!" she laughed. They were all confused then began to just go with it.

I saw a girl coloring some paper in front of the house. I walked closer to her, even if she can't see me, I tried to speak with her. " What you doing here girl? Why don't you play with them?" Forget it, my words were useless.

I looked at the paper she's coloring. It was a girl with a long yellow hair with a matching pink dress. There was a writing on top of the drawing. " Rapun...zel?" I read. Who was Rapunzel?

" Wow kid. You're good in drawing! Perhaps you should paint!" I encouraged the little girl. She stood up and grabbed the paper. " There, all done!" she smiled and raised the paper high in the air.

A snowball hit the paper and with its force, it ripped off. " Ooh! Sorry!" A girl faked  

apologized to the girl. She pushed her so hard she fell.

" You are so weak!" a girl said. Another girl picked up the colored paper. " Rapunzel? So childish!" She crumpled it and threw it to her. The little girl cried, his brother playing there, without even noticing.

I blew a snowball on my hand and threw it at Jamie. " Woah! Who's that?" he asked. He turned behind and saw his little sister being teased.

" Hey! Get away from Sophie!" he shouted running towards his sister. I skated with my feet along the frozen road and went back to them. The bullies left.

" Are you OK?" Jamie asked Sophie. Sophie pointed her index finger at the crumpled paper. Jamie picked it up and straighten it. " Rapunzel? We'll make a new one." he said then patted Sophie on the back.

I flew to the clouds hoping I'll show up to everybody else. I could just say that they have to believe in Jack Frost. But, most of all, who is Rapunzel? Everyone believes her, why not me? Is she a guardian, just like me or is she just beautiful for anyone to believe in her?