Part 4

As months passed by Angela and Martin talked on calls and spent their night. But all of a sudden they started having fights between them, although they sorted it out, but took them long enough to sort it out because day by day it was getting worse. During those fights they had break ups several times but they were strong enough to come back together as they couldn't stay without each other.

She usually used to come meet Martin during her holidays, and spend time with Martins friends. But one evil day, they started to have fights between them and that fight got really worse. They didn't talk to each other for 2 days, they didn't chat properly with each other for 2 days. On 3rd day Angela gave up on Martin and left him for good, She broke up with Martin. Martin could not imagine what was going on and he cried for 4 days, he never talked to anyone nor came out of house. When James, Robert and Jacob found out that Martin broke up they thought they will come back together as it's normal, but days passed Angela told Martins friends that they broke up for good.

Martin became depressed, he didn't understand what was going on in life and in school. Martin really loved Angela with a heart full of love. When Martin asked Angela why she broke up, the reason Angela gave was you were to possessive and you never allowed me to go out.

Martin texted Angela everyday and asked her to come back to him. Angela's brother knew about their relationship so Martin thought of taking help from him. Martin texted Angela's brother Williams saying that 'hey brother, I just wanted a favor from you, he told him that can you please tell Angela to come back to me'. So his Williams replied to Martin saying that my sister finds you annoying and she doesn't want to chat with you ever again. Martins eyes started to get all wet and full of tears and slept while crying.

After months passed by, he found out that Angela started dating his friend  James, Martin really got upset and broke the friendship with him as well. That's the time he got to know that how Angela was.

After he found out that Angela is dating, Martin move on sadly but as God planned he got a better girl than Angela and they both were really really happy. Her name was Sarah.

Sarah and Martin stayed happily ever after.