The Mystical Forest RP

Deep in the forests of Laylou there lived many strange and magical things. It is a wild untamed country where no one rules and anyone can become anyone else's prey.

 It is a wild untamed country where no one rules and anyone can become anyone else's prey

(Not part of the Small Town RP, new characters and new places)

You live on the outskirts of this small village near the woods, you've always been wondering is what goes on in that place but your parents/guardians wouldn't let you go in at all. One night your guardians go out for a party and you finally grab your chance. You sneak out just for the night, a harmless excursion in and be back before anyone notices you're gone.
But you are deceived for once you enter this woods, it messes with your mind, leads you to become hopelessly lost in its confining branches and underbrush. You search for a way out, you search and search and search till finally you give up. For all you know you are all alone in the ancient forest, forever left to starve, cry, and die alone. But unknown to you, this place is full of the kind, the evil and wicked and the deranged. What do you do next?

Guys, you can make this into a individual rp or a group rp. Also to make it easier on all of us, let's all rp in the comments of whom ever starts, okay? Just do we don't have to keep tagging and tagging XD
Here is my characters for this rp

Hannah Latherdale
Age- 17
Gender- female
Sexuality- straight
Looks- down below

Hannah Latherdale Age- 17Gender- female Sexuality- straightLooks- down below

Species- sorceress
Personality- sweet and shy with a heart of gold. Her head is in the clouds really and loves to draw and paint(artist)
She enjoys to have fun and is quite adventurous outgoing when you get to know her. Seems weird and crazy when you first meet her.
Flaws- she hated heights and is very gullible. Is afraid of the total and complete dark.
Perks- enjoys helping people and will protect them till the end.

Backstory: only child and never really had friends growing up. Mostly played by herself . Came over from France do she knows French. Will develop more as rp continues.

Second character
Marybeth
Age- unknown
Sexuality- homosexual
Looks - below

Species-  winged human PersonalityHard to gain her trust, and is known as a recluse to many in the forest

Species- winged human
Personality
Hard to gain her trust, and is known as a recluse to many in the forest. She is a bit moody but really she enjoys living on the wind side and flying.

Flaws- can't gain trust easily, likes to hide her feelings
Perks- can be in places at the right time and had knowledge that most don't.

Jason (jay) Smith

Looks aboveAbility: telepathy Personality: mysterious and very secretive, he can be very antisocial Ana hates large groups

Looks above
Ability: telepathy
Personality: mysterious and very secretive, he can be very antisocial Ana hates large groups.
Back story
Left by his parents at age six for an unknown reason. Lives alone as an orphan in the forest.