Chapter Two

*Kevin's POV*

After a long talk with Mrs. Burke, I went home and I called Avi.

"Hey, man! What's up?" he answered my call with that weird and creepy voice. Typical Avi.

"Nothing, Kaplan. Umm, I just want to say that I think, I think I can't go back to L.A until-" I stopped talking for a while.

"Until?" he repeated.

"I don't know, man. So..." I told him the whole story.

"Man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Can I help with you?" he asked.

"Just tell the others about this, ok? Thanks a lot, dude! I'm counting on you," I ended the call.

These whole thing messed me up. I hope they can understand that.

"Hi, brother. What's wrong with you?" my sister came and unfortunately, noticed me. So, I decided to tell her the whole story.

"So, that's why...." she said.

"Yep, that's why," I answered with a small smile.

"Well, keep praying to God for her, Kev. I'm gonna do the same," she said as she rubbed my back.

Thank God I have a really understanding family and some really understanding friends.

I went to my room, prayed and finally slept.

*Avi's POV*

After Kevin called me, I texted the others about Kevin. Poor him.

Maybe I could help him soon. Just wait.

=============================

*Kevin's POV*

This morning was so hard. I couldn't stop thinking of Alice. Well, today, I tried to call my friend to help me out.

"Yo! How are you, Chad? I haven't met you since the last reunion, tho!" I said.

"Hahahaha. I'm good, thanks, Kev. What's wrong?" he asked and I told him the whole story. "Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear that. I think I can help you. I'll come to your town next week, anyway. So, all you gotta do while waiting for me is talking with her. It will help her to bring back the memories.Just everythiing, ok? See ya next week, buddy!" he ended the call.

Ok. Talk to her.

I took a bath and drove to Alice's.

=========================

A/N: just a filler (aka I'm bored)