Chapter 5

"L-lisanna...“ Natsu stammered. Lisanna? No way! Members in the guild only have compliments for Lisanna so, it can't be Lisanna.

"L..let... m..me...go..." I struggled, trying to catch my breath. " Yo, Natsu!" was what the girl who strangle me says.

"Lisanna, is that you?" Natsu asks. "Yeah" she replies. Upon hearing that, I panicked. I know Lisanna is Natsu's childhood friend, so he won't be able to fight Lisanna. Unexpectedly, Natsu says," No you're not! The Lisanna i know will NEVER hurt her comrades!" With his body on fire, he charges this way. Lisanna dodged and returned a powerful kick to Natsu. How!? How could she!? I thought... I can't control my anger. it's filling me up.

The Roar of the Water Dragon" I forced the attacked out of me. Lisanna fell on to the ground and dropped me.

"Lucy..." Natsu stammered.

Eh? What did I do? A Dragon Attack!? How!? How did I!? I noticed my eyes turned to sky blue coloured from the innocent brown by the look from the puddle near me. My keys are shining. They're disapearring... Warm salty tears start rolling down my cheeks. My keys... My family... My friends... I let out a loud painful scream.

Natsu came and kneeled beside me. A warm pat was felt both on my sholders. "Sheesh.... this is just a nightmare" was what Natsu told me.

I fainted from crying so much.