One

"Okay, so what's everyone's killjoy names?" I asked as we walked through the tunnel.

"Blood Moon."

"Star Fall."

"Dead Dreamer."

"And I'm Nights Howl, looks like we're all good." We came to the end of the tunnel and I came across four bikes, guess they're ours. It was black and silver, just like my mask, while their bikes were annoying bright colors.

"Okay guys listen up." I started. "My brothers are out here somewhere, I have no idea where, but they're here. I want to find them, and I need your help."

"Kel-Nights, we'll find them, they're not ghosted, I'm sure of it." Moon said running a hand through her purple/pink hair.

"Alright, let's go, Dreamer, zones one and two, Star, three and four, Moon, five, and I'll get six, understood?" They nodded and climbed on their bikes. Me made a run for it, trying to find where to go. What I realized was when I made it to the border of five and six, I was already almost out of gas. Shit, where can I find gas around here? I kept driving until I made it to a nearby diner, where I just ran out. Should I check this place out? No, not worth it. I started to walk away when I heard a trans-am coming. I didn't walk, I ran away from them, not wanting to be seen, but I say ray guns being shot in my direction. Shit, gotta blast yo.

I didn't know where to run, I didn't know where to hide. There was no where to go. I then felt something hit my shoulder and I screamed out in pain. I dropped my ray gun from my hand and took off my jacket as quickly as possible, causing me to scream out in pain again. Blood was gushing from the wound, I hated it.

"Shit, I thought you were a Drac, I'm so sorry." Someone apologized. "Come, I'll stitch you up." He took my hand and led me back to the diner I passed. "That your bike?" His red hair was a mess and he had a yellow mask on.

"Yeah, that's mine, ran out of fuel." I sighed. "That's what I get from coming from one."

"Alright, can I have your name?"

"Nights Howl, you?"

"Party Poison. My friend Fun Ghoul will stitch you up, okay?"

"Why can't you?"

"Reasons." He took me inside and threw other guys were inside. "Ghoul, can you stitch up Nights for me?"

"Yeah, what happened exactly?"

"I may or may not have thought she was a drac and shot her."

"PARTY!" They all shouted in unison.

"Yikes, okay, sorry, but stitch her up before she loses anymore blood." The Ghoul guy took my hand and led me into another room and told me to sit on the bed. I looked around the room and saw something from my past- Pansy, Frank's guitar.

"Ready?" I nodded and he started to stitch up my wound, which hurt like hell but it hard to get done. After a while he finished and wrapped my shoulder up. "Be careful for a while, okay?" I nodded and stood up, but he made me sit back down on the bed. I looked around the room some more, what the hell? Why does he have Liza? I lost Liza!

"Frank?" I asked, realizing I used his real name.

"How do you know my name? Wait, ocean blue eyes, a beautiful smile," he lifted up my shirt and it showed my c-section scar. "Kelly?" I nodded with tears in my eyes, scared of what comes next. "Party! Kobra! Jet! Get your asses in here!" He shouted.

"What do you want, Ghoul? Is she stitched up now?" Kobra growled.

"Wow, what a horrible attitude to act towards your sister, learn some respect." Ghoul sassed. He kissed my cheek softly and then sent Party a death glare. "You shot your own little sister Party, tsk tsk."

"What?! No, baby sis I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, I didn't know it was you, I love you so much, just hug me already!" He rambled.

"You're forgiven." I said as I walked up to hug him. Everyone joined the hug but I tried to pull away from the pain. "Okay guys, that's starting to hurt a bit." They all pulled away and I walked over to my bass. "Alright, this is mine now."

"It's always been yours." Jet said reassuringly.

"It's been 4 years, what's happened?" Ghoul asked.

"Well, our son was born-"

"Our what was born?"

"His name is Miles." I said with a smile.

"Oooo I have a nephew now, that's cool. How's B doing?" Gerard asked.

"She's fine, and safe."

"Safe with who exactly? Dr. Death?" Kobra asked. I didn't respond and only felt a soft hand grab mine.

"I can tell by the look on her face, she wasn't a killjoy in the first place. I know these things baby, if you were in the city over the four years, tell me." I nodded softly, only to feel someone slap me across the face.

"Get the hell out of my diner." Party scolded. Ghoul started to drag me out of the diner, but I shouted at Party first.

"Fine! Never see your daughter again!" I screamed. Party had a look of shock on his face until Ghoul threw me in his trans-am.

"You got an undercover team?"

"Yeah, they're exploring the zones."

"I'm going to take you to the city, I want to see my kids, I want to be with you again, I'll do anything to be with you." I kissed his cheek and he drove straight into five, finding Moon almost instantly.

"Be right back." I climbed out of the car and went to talk to Moon. "Got one, not sure about the other three yet. Go back to the city and tell the others, you're done."

"Kelly, everything okay?"

"I'm fine." I said through anger.

"What happened? I can tell something is wrong."

"GERARD BEING A FUCKING DICK HAPPENED!" I screamed. "NOW GO GET THE OTHERS AND GO TO THE CITY NOW! THATS AN ORDER!"

"Wait," she started. She doesn't realize I'm about to explode. "Is that Gerard right behind you?" I turned around and saw the red haired mother fucker I called a brother.

"Do me one thing Kell," he started. "Take good care of my daughter." He said before he walked away. Ghoul climbed out of the car and I saw Moon draw her ray gun. She pointed it towards him and shot Gerard in the leg. She threw me the ray gun and made it look like I did it.

"What the hell!" He screamed at me. "Why would you do this?!"

"I didn't! It was her!" I shouted, pointing at nothing. "What the fuck? She was right here!"

"I'm done with your fucking bullshit." He growled from the distance. I ran over to him and helped him into the trans-am. "I'm seriously done with all the lies you e told me over the years. I thought you were my little sister."

"I am, now let's go- where's Ghoul?"

"Was it 'her'?" He asked using air quotes. "You need to wake up!" He shouted.

"Wake up from what?!"

"Baby girl, wake up already!" Ghoul said as my eyes shot open. "We've been trying to wake you up for a while now."

"Shit. What happened last night?"

"Well, your brother accidentally shot you, and you passed out from blood loss. Good thing I knew how to stitch you up." He chuckled. He planted his soft lips on mine and smiled. "I'm just happy we found you."

"Me too, I couldn't live another day without you."