Prologue

I will make bios after the first chapter for reasons. Okkkaaayyyy byyyeeeee.

Walking around the city, not much to see when you helped create it. My father, Korse, is the leader here. He showed me ever little inch here so I could find where a killjoy could be hiding. I went to pick up a Battery City Times and noticed what the headline was, WANTED: THE KILLJOYS. When are they not the headline? It showed four different men, all with red x's covering their faces and an 'exterminate' bar over their eyes. I walked into my father's headquarters, knowing I had a meeting with him. When I walked in, I threw the newspaper on the ground and sighed.

"Hey princess, ready for your first real mission?" He asked, with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, finally sitting down.

"I need you to be my little undercover killjoy, there are three other people I want you to come with you, so are you up for it?"

"Totally, now what would you like me to do in the zones?"

"I want you to bring the wanted killjoys here. I believe your brothers are with them."

"No, they aren't, you said that they were ghosted, that they were all ghosted!" I shouted.

"Kelly, I know how hard it has been for you as a single mother, none of them have been ghosted, they're not dusted, they're just in the zones."

"What do you want me to do with the kids?"

"Bandit, Cherry, Lily, and Miles can all stay here with me, you have to go on this mission. Now, you may not like this, but you have to cut and dye your hair so you can fit in better." I groaned and walked out of his office, making my way to the fucking salon. Not at all what I wanted for my first real mission. Just having this fucking red hair is stupid, why did he choose this? That's what I would like to know.

"Hey, you're Kelly, right?" Someone asked me as I was leaving.

"Yeah, why are you asking?"

"Well, your father wanted me to come on the mission with you, I'm Marissa by the way."

"Well, Marissa, be ready for hell tomorrow."

"Alright, and the other two people that are with us is Raven and Rebekah, you'll like them." I nodded and left, not at all prepared for what was ahead in the future.