It Was Jinxed

Extraordinary Love double updates are next

This chapter will be short

Enjoy 😘

4 months later

Aniya Pov/ Aniya new hairstyle

" Now it's April and I'm 6 months and 3 weeks pregnant, so is Autumn and congratulations to us were delivering on the same day "

" It Was Jinxed, thanks a lot everybody "

" I'm having twin girls and she's having a boy, I already look like I'm about to pop and she looks like she's just now growing, we both gained more weight in the wright places though and it's all natural "

" Oooooh' la' la' "

" Lyric is 5 months pregnant and she's also having a boy "

" We all decided to wait to name our babies, we'll name them when we deliver "

" Cayden is not here at the moment,  wright now he's in Washington D.C. with his assistant so he can finish and bring his ass home "

" So far he's been 2 weeks and 5 days, we still talk every day and every night but it's not the same "

" He checks on our kids all the time too, oh' well I'm hanging in there, taking care of our babies and the nail salon, and making sure Brenton is doing his job keeping everyone in order in Cayden building every day isn't that bad after all, I just get
lonely "

" Lyric is happy again, thank God "

" Morgan and Autumn are good and Morgan is more funny to be around all of the sudden "

" Dwight and Willie are no co' owners of Dwight strip club, they both faithful and happily married "

-

Aniya woddled to the bathroom to answer her cellphone that was going off and wouldn't shut up

It's sometime in the afternoon

Aniya: " Yes Cayden "

Aniya was annoyed but she was yawning

Cayden: " Damn what I do? "

Aniya: " You enterupted my nap, you know I hate that shit "

Cayden: " My bad, where our kids
at? "

Aniya: " Lira babysitting them downstairs, when you coming home, I miss you daddy "

Cayden chuckled: " Give me 3 days and I'll be there "

Aniya's lip quivered

Aniya made a about to cry noise

Cayden: " Ny don't start, I just woke up, I miss you too though "