December Starting Off Terrible

Gosh I missed Aniya and Cayden so much and I know you'll did too so to be nice I'll do a double update on this

Aniya and Cayden outfit at the top

Imagine the rest of Cayden outfit

Extraordinary Love is next

That's all

Enjoy 😘

Aniya Pov

" Finally November is over and December is here, it's the 1st and that means I'm 2 months and 3 weeks pregnant, so is Autumn cause' we concieved on the same day, you'll remember I got pregnant in October, the 6 weeks after I had Akareeah, that first week hubby' made me concieve on purpose, I know I'm finna' start showing for real too, the pudge is real and it's growing "

" Autumn barley showing but Morgan she's 8 months and she's ready to pop, somebody please shut her whining ass up but I get it "

" Anyways today I going to my first arobics class only cause' I've been so busy then me and Cayden having lunch and the ultrasound sound right after, our first ultrasound sound cause' we busy "

" It not our fault so today we're finding out if I'm having twins, hopefully no bullshit today and shit that reminds me, I need to check on my girl Lyric, she's been distant from everyone "

" I wonder if Brenton has anything to do with it "

" I'mma' find out today that's for damn sure "

-

Autumn and Dwight or baby sitting again

Lyric and Brenton never babysit because they have their own kids to cater to

Morgan and Willie never volunteer which is understandable

Cayden and Aniya haven't found a new nanny' yet'

" Cayden Lawrence Mercion come on before you make me late for my
class " Aniya said barging' in Cayden office while he was sitting at his desk on a really important phone call.

Cayden gave Aniya that get out look

He's not in the mood and he hates being rushed

" Cayden are you serious, let's make
it " Aniya said getting irritated.

Its freezing outside and she made sure she grabbed her longest black fur inside jacket and scarf and pretty black Louis Vuitton purse

Everything black except for her jumpsuit and shoes

Cayden: " Nigga' hold on "

" Ny unless you wanna' get yelled at get the fuck out, I'll be out and ready when I'm out, by the way don't ever tell me let's make it again, you know I can't stand that shit " Cayden said and he went back to his call spinning his chair around.

" I know he didn't just go off on me, alright then "

" December Starting Off Terrible "

" Fuck you and I'm taking your fucking Bently " Aniya nearly yelled storming towards Cayden desk snatching the keys off the top and spinned around storming out.

He is not finna' make her late

She'll just ride solo but Cayden paid her no mind

Unknown: " Mr. Mercion that's a lot of money "