It's Only A Matter Of Time Part 2

Enjoy 😘

Aniya Pov

" Last night was crazy but I decided to take today off today while Cayden went to work but he's coming back to take me to lunch and our babies are invited "

" Hubby' knows exactly what to do just to make me happy and that's why I love him even when he can be a meaner, I'll still get over it and love him after but now that's he's gone and all our kids still sleeping, I thought I take this time to take to Cicely and let her know I'm not a idiot and her place but also about last night like come on now, what the hell, none of this shit was in her application and I'm starting to regret hiring her "

" Just saying "

-

Aniya Outfit

" As soon as I get done talking to Cicely then I'm gonna' blow off some steam in me and hubby' home gym "

" Cicely can I talk to you " Aniya said taking off her shoes revealing her black socks and walked in the living room sitting down next to Cicely on the couch while she was in the middle of reading a book with her reading glasses on.

" Yeah sure " Cicely said sitting her book down and took off her reading glasses sitting them down on the couch.

" Um' explain last night "  Aniya said.

Cicely sighed

" I've been sleep walking since I was a toddler and it doesn't happen as often as you think, my dad would tie me to the bed only by my wrist so if I got up in my sleep then I wouldn't be getting far, it was always out of love " Cicely said.

Aniya gasped

She didn't see that coming

" It ain't no paranormal shit in any way is it " Aniya said.

" No of course not " Cicely said.

" You sure, we don't need no spirits fucking with us " Aniya said.

" Positive " Cicely said.

" Ok we'll what was up with that smirk yesterday while we're were in the kitchen talking " Aniya said already knowing the ridiculous truth but she was testing Cicely just to see if she has heart to own up to it.

" What smirk, I never smirked, why would I in the first place " Cicely said.

Aniya nodded her head disappointed

" Maybe because you think I'm stupid and I can't stand people that wanna' insult people intelligence, Cicely I know what you want and so does my fucking husband so like the blunt woman I am, I'm sitting here in your face and I want you to listen and hear me good, are you listening cause' I don't need any interruptions " Aniya said.

" Yes " Cicely said.

" Back off and just do what we pay for for, your job is to make sure our kids are straight not lust over my husband and don't think I'm worried because I'm not, the only thing I'm worried about is you being that damn stupid to make a move on him or try to come on to him, I really hope your not that damn stupid, old or not, if it happens he will tell me and before I fire you I'm gonna' beat your ass and maybe I'll consider going easy on you and if you take the easy way out then you won't have to worry about that, I can be calm and nice but please don't take me there Cicely, Cayden Mercion Is My King and no one else's, you need to be worrying about your health instead of somebody else husband, stop testing me cause' I already know everything you've been doing and I have to say you haven't royally pissed me off yet, don't do it, understand " Aniya said.

" Understood " Cicely said feeling a little light headed and she grabbed her forehead hoping this is nothing while Aniya got up stretching her arms.

Aniya was finna' walk out until Cicely grabbed her wrist making Aniya stop dead in her tracks

" What " Aniya said turning her head and before Cicely could even try to get a word out she had collapsed on her back on the couch having trouble breatheing.

Aniya panicked and jogged away to call a ambulance

Cicely started getting hot and sweaty while she coughed

-

Aniya sat in the waiting room with Akareeah sleeping in her stroller and Caven and Calvin sitting on both sides of her laying down on her lap

Aniya didn't have time to change so she grabbed a black jacket that she zipped up closeed and black Michael Kors purse

She followed behind the ambulance

Cayden finally came in and Caven and Calvin jumped up and ran towards their dad

Aniya smiled at that and stood up grabbing the handles of Akareeah stroller rolling the stroller in front of her towards the rest of her family

" What happened " Cayden said picking Caven and Calvin up at the same time sitting them on his hips holding them up.

" I don't know, after we talked she just collapsed on the couch out of no where, she couldn't breathe but thank god the ambulance came when they did, they was able to get her here in time but I was told there running test on her to see what happened " Aniya said.

Cayden was finna' reply until a female doctor came their way

" Family of Cecily Tyson " She said.

" My grandmother " Aniya said lying but it's the only way she would get information along with Cayden.

" Ok we'll are you aware she has Lupus " She said.

Aniya gasped in shock while Cayden was just taken back

" How the hell, when, how long " Aniya said.

" She just got the disease, we don't know how she got it " She said.

" Is there a cure " Cayden said.

" No, it can be treated and she can become a survivor but because of her age how her body reacts to the treatment, we don't know if she'll make it or not " She said.

" Oh' my god " Aniya said pretending to be heart broken and upset but she was still in shock.

" Do whatever it takes " Cayden said.

" You have my word and you two should really consider a elderly hospital home so you'll have someone watching after her all times and she'll be comfortable " She said.

" So basically It's Only A Matter Of Time before my grandmother dies, is that what your telling me " Aniya said.

" Yes because she's getting sick and her body is getting weaker and weaker every day " She said.

" Thanks for it info' " Cayden said.

" You welcome and you both look familiar, are you'll who I think you'll are cause' if you are I'm a big fan, I love you'll relationship " She said.

" Appreciate it "Aniya and Cayden said at the same time and she walked away.

" Can you believe this " Aniya said.

" Nope now you really have to start lookin' for a new nanny " Cayden said.
" I'll get on it soon " Aniya said shrugging.

Damn, Cicely has lupus