Chapter 5:

Your Point of View

"Really?" I stepped closer to him. "You're finally attending the meeting?" Then he stood up and showed a paper near my face. "Uhm..." I starred at it.

"Well?" he asked. "What do you see?" he asked again.

I just kept on starring at the sparkles. "You can't see them?" I looked at him. "I could before, now I can't" He answered.

"Oh... Well... They're even pointier than yesterday. And there's less of them" I explained what I saw. But he didn't seem happy about it.

"That shouldn't be-" He lost his balance and landed on my shoulder. "Suminomiya-kun?!" I called his name.

"That shouldn't-..." I felt his breath as he whisper those words. "A-are you okey?" I asked then heard a rumble out of nowhere.

'Was that mine or his...' I sighed. Few seconds later Kohana arrived with Anchovy and Vegetable Juice Cream puffs and Chocolate rolls. "Perfect timing..." Then I flashed a nervous smile.

~~~

As Suminomiya and I are eating, Kohana just sat while watching. "All they had left at the store were monja-favored chocolate rolls, and anchovy and vegetable juice cream puffs. Gomenasai..." Kohana apologized.

"It's fine, I don't mind at all" (Y/n) said enjoying the delicious cream puff. Kohana nodded at her then faced at Suminomiya. "I guess it's ok for you too" Then she did a closed eye smile.

After he finished his food he went back to his work. 

"Thanks for the food, both of you" He said.

Kohana blushed a little due to his gratitude. He sat down and began writing. 'Have we gotten closer?... But he's still ignoring the executive committee' I thought and took a good sigh. I looked down to see papers and brushes scattered on the floor. "This place is a mess" I bent down to pick up the garbage. 

I moved a little backward but accidentally hit a stack of papers and it fell on the floor. "Oops, G-gomenasai!" I apologized but he's still doing his work. "He's so focused. Okey" I said to myself. 

"Kohana, help me clean the room" I passed by her while carrying a handful of crumpled paper. "B-but, this isn't part of what were supposed to do" She told me. "It's not, but this is a way of helping him find what he wants to draw. Just, our way of encouragement" I smiled.

Kohana smiled back, "Let's do it".

Third Person POV

Both girls are organizing the room while Suminomiya was still doing his work. And after used papers are disposed they began to wipe the paint on the walls. 

Kohana was scrubbing the corners while (Y/n) was mopping the floor. From time to time Suminomiya asked her how were his lettering that he drew. He's beginning to get closer and closer to what he desired to write.

***

After finishing the last spot (Y/n) was happy to see bright light through the newly polished window.

"Done" She said with a sigh of relief.

The clouds that blocked the sun faded away and rays of sunlight flashed through the window and brightened the room. Her eyes widened with amazement. 

She turned to look at a shocked Suminomiya, his eyes widened with shock as he looked at what he drew. "They're different" He began. "The paper, the ink, the color..." 

His sayings made (Y/n) shocked too. Then he pulled out another long paper and grabbed a mop-like-brush and began painting. After he finished, more bright colors appeared and filled the air.